• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale
$8.42 a/c w/FS on $49+
https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Digital-Kitchen-Capacity-Stylish/dp/B003E7AZQA

Amazon has the Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale on sale for $14.04 - 40% Clippable Coupon = $8.42 with free shipping on orders over $49. Note: The coupon is located below the price.

• Weighs from 0.05-oz. to 12 Pounds
  • LCD Screen Display
  • 3 Minute Auto Shut-Off
  • Precise Tare Feature

4.5/5 stars based on 3,239 customer reviews.
The next lowest price from a rated seller on Google Products is $20.13 shipped.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These are decent scales. Got one about 4 years ago for my commercial kitchen to weigh out burgers and toppings for pizza and it has held up really well. The on off button on mine is acting a little wonky probably from grunge getting under the button. It has been dropped numerous times and still keeps on ticking. This is actually five dollars less than I paid in 2012.

My only issue with this is if you are trying to weigh something on a plate or in a bowl it is hard to read the display if the bowl or plate is too big.

Guess I'll get another and retire the old one to my home kitchen.

Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016