• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Microsoft Band 2 Activity Tracker + Heart Rate
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Compare to version 1? still available?

Does Microsoft store Pm?

Microsoft store doesn't PM....

Just wanted to add, I was about to pull the trigger on this until I read the reviews on Amazon. A lot of people are saying the band breaks fairly quickly (less than 3months) and MS isn't covering that under warranty

This and the Microsoft Store's 30 day refund policy just saved me $80, thanks.

As for the band, people have reported that broken bsnds do get replaced if you use Microsoft's online warranty claim form. Consensus (I didn't find any hard statement) is that replacement bands and new bands with lot number 1608 and later are thicker bands. I bought two from Best Buy and got lot numbers 1609 and 1611.

My original band, lot 1548, just had to go back due to the band breaking.  They've replaced it though, and I should have it tomorrow.

Great device, but that's annoying, as I owned an original Band and its band broke as well.

Both the Band and Band 2 lasted about 6-8 months before the band broke.  Not great for a $200+ device, but Microsoft did service both of them.

Still don't have my Dell $100 gift card from that deal.
Would have been better off with this one.

Just checked my box, lot 1548. <sigh>

Anybody know how long the batteries usually last on these?

Not available Nashville, Birmingham AL

Really cool band.When I rotate my wrist,the time will show up.

In for one though I think low price bcoz much rumored band 3 coming out soon..

Back to regular price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017