This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
On Google Express, I saw a 24 pack of water for $3.99 ("Target " through Google express). Added 10 cases to the cart, which put me at $39.99 + Tax - after adding a filler I was over $45.  Link to Target water -- may vary dep on your zip code .  Price and availability may vary --- you can alternatively also just search "bottled water" and see what comes up.  

If your state (E.g. CA) charges CRV, then you will have additional "tax charges" in your total -- thus, YMMV.

Added $15 off coupon code JLV8G45BX which brought the price down to $30.xx immediately, and after $15 off $30 Amex offer, it costs ~ $15 . 

The waters all arrived to my house in individual boxes (so silly).

Of note, TODAY (7/31) IS THE LAST DAY TO USE YOUR AMEX OFFER IF YOU HAVE IT!!!!!   several people have asked if the charge posts on the day order made -- YES it does (I have made 4 orders through myself and my family members' authorized user cards, and although they shipped days later, the charge appeared on the day I made the purchase.)

Again, YMMV, because not many people will have the Amex offer, and local availability may be different. But this is a good price for bottled water shipped to my front door. 

With Amex offer, final price = $15 for 10 cases
Without Amex offer, final price = $30 for 10 cases (which honestly is still a decent price for shipped water nowadays given a complete lack of deals lately.)  

Good luck!!!!

Member Summary

10 cases of 24-pack Arrowhead bottled water
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Use D9U8DJ56G for upto $20 back on google express
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why didn't you link to the item? Link

Why did you add a filler?

Why is it showing me the tax is $17.40?

Why didn't you mention the shipping is $4.99?

So many unanswered questions...

qcumber98;19583665 said:Why didn't you link to the item? https://www.google.com/express/product/8547988865804446879_8547988865804446879_10046?ei=c1CeV7iHL8rUigLw3abgBw&ved=0EOEqCJgB 

Why did you add a filler?

Why is it showing me the tax is $17.40?

Why didn't you mention the shipping is $4.99?

So many unanswered questions...

The item is a different link depending on where you live (and may not be in stock in certain regions of the country, or might be a different brand, etc.), but sure I'll add the link.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Filler was to get above $45.  Then $45-$15 coupon = $30.

Tax and state redemption value (E.g. in CA it's called a CRV) is not charged in many states.  In California, apparently, it's 5 cents per bottle.  Which means that each case has $1.20 added.  Which is why the "tax" you're being charged is so high.

Shipping is free if you sign up for the Google express membership (check that box in the right hand column, then cancel your membership at any point, or once your order arrives)

Hope that answers some questions.  Sorry it wasn't so straightforward for you -- as I said, YMMV (your mileage may vary)

link wont work for me. Target is not even listed for me in my google express

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017