• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

BACKPACK (355.58kB)
High Sierra  has the High Sierra Aggro Daypack (3 Color Options) on sale for $49.99 - 50% off using coupon code "CLEAROUT" in cart = $24.99 with free shipping.

• Fully-padded CUSHION ZONE Computer Sleeve
  • Fits Most Laptops Up to 15" 
  • Premium Organizer Compartment
  • Deluxe AIRFLOW Back Panel
  • Molded AIRTEK Shoulder Straps

This backpack is currently selling on Amazon for $48.45 shipped and has received 4.1/5 stars based on 52 Amazon customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, Jessica. Got the Vivid Blue one as a gift. Great find.

Go Bears.

"CLEAROUT" is good on many clearance items: http://shop.highsierra.com/sale/clearance/#sz=12&start=12

Wow, great deals. I have their double ski bag and it is the best of the ski bags I own. Tempted to get more, with half off.

In for one. not a bad price. thanks OP

Got one. Thanks guys.

Great back to school backpack options in the clearance section. Great quality!  Thanks!

If u price match it to eBags, u get addn 10% off with their 110% price match guarantee

Free shipping does not seem to be working for me.

Wrong description - fits most 15" laptops (15" x 10.25" x 1.5").

yuriym said:   Wrong description - fits most 15" laptops (15" x 10.25" x 1.5").
  Thank you!

Extra 50% off clearance and free shipping still going on.  I got the following backpack for my 13 year old for $30. Absolutely fantastic backpack!  Very roomy. Pockets galore. Quality excellent! Will last for years. Thanks again, OP!

Thanks OP....

My five year old grand daughter didn't particurally like the three choices of colors of the Aggro Daypack/Backpack.

After doing some searching I was able to find the following Fat Boy Backpack that allowed me to use the posted 1/2 off coupon code.

BTW, this was the only color (Wonderland/Pink Lemonade) Fat Boy Backpack that would allow the use of the coupon for a discounted price of $14.99.

As the poster just above me posted the Access Backpack looks to be very nice however you only have one color choice (Berry Blast/Mercury) that the coupon works on and my 13 year old grandson naturally didn't fall head over heels for that color. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016