• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

vitamix
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

And with a 5 year warranty.  Pretty good on a refurb.

Wife sent me an email telling me about this deal, so thought I would come to Fatwallet to post  and WaLa it was up -   Got one ordered

Have been using a Vitamix for 2 years and they are terrific machines - it is used everyday!  healthy smoothies, soup, avocado chocolate mouse, hummus, chopped/grated veggies, almond/cashew butters and milk, and just simple beverages ie. mom loves blackberries, but can't eat them as the seeds bother her. put them in the machine with some water and ice and they all get SMASHED!

For anyone interested in a high performance blender I encourage you to visit:

www.BlenderLady.com 

I have gotten a lot of very useful information from Lea Ann's site.  Original machine not ordered from her, but she was still very helpful with my inquires

Gary G

This is the best deal ever! $219 with a 5 yr warranty.wow!

I bought mine from Amazon a higher model (heritage) for close to $600 but it is worth every penny. Came with a 7-year warranty but you can also see videos of people owning the original vitamix for like 25 years without it braking down. If you don't have a vitamix get this it would change your life.

I purchased one in the early 70's. Great product!!!!

I was happy I bought this a year ago for about $260 plus tax when it was posted here, great machine and this is a great sale.

I was actually looking for a deal like this. Got one. Thank you for the info!

Thanks. I bought my first Vitamix 9 yrs. ago. It's on it's last leg so this is very timely.

I consider it should come with the same features as the 6300?

Jimbo426 said:   Thanks. I bought my first Vitamix 9 yrs. ago. It's on it's last leg so this is very timely.
  What makes yours 'on it's last legs'- I thought they last forever.  

Appears the VITA72215 may be dead - not working for me

Coupon code not working for me either

mmyk72 said:   
Jimbo426 said:   Thanks. I bought my first Vitamix 9 yrs. ago. It's on it's last leg so this is very timely.
  What makes yours 'on it's last legs'- I thought they last forever.  

No, they don't last forever.  Seems the internal gears were beginning to wear so the motor doesn't keep the rpms consistent.  You'd think it'd "last forever" especially if you pay near retail.  But I've owned other brands (not a Blendtec
) and this wins hands down for performance.  If you factor cost over time, this still wins.  And at the price here, it's a no brainer.

I figured something out. FW is like late night infomercial hell. I saw this Vitamamix post yesterday and I don't need a Vitamix, I've never wanted a Vitamix but when I saw this post, I almost bought one. I managed to talk myself out of it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017