• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Asus UX360CA 512GB Ultrabook 2 in 1 + Free $100 tablet = $674 on the Microsoft Store. Also this is the gold version which cannot be found anywhere else (everyone else sells the depressing brown/aluminum color). Remember to enter the 10% student discount.

This deal just started this afternoon as this laptop sold out over weekend, I just noticed it after lunch today, and I did notice before I went to lunch the laptop was sold out from over the weekend. So this is a brand new deal.  See Amazon reviews for laptop as they are phenomenal even for a M processor. Normally laptop is $800. Not only is this laptop discounted to $674, it also comes with a $100 tablet which can be sold subsequently, because who needs another tablet!

Member Summary

Asus UX360CA (16.65kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You have to go in and enable the 10% education student discount. Its $674 after the discount. Enabling the discount means selecting a university/college from a list and that's it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016