This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Oakley Jupiter Carbon Scuderia Ferrari Polarized Sunglasses - Shnoop.com
Disclaimer
Exclusively for Fatwallet members, Shnoop has the Oakley Jupiter Carbon Scuderia Ferrari Polarized Sunglasses on sale for $125.00 - coupon code "FATJUPITER" = $115.00 and shipping is free!

This offer ends on August 5th. These received 4.6/5 stars based on 21 customer reviews at Amazon, where they are currently selling for around $170.00.

These are highlighted in Scuderia Ferrari red and embossed with the Ferrari emblem. They have a logo at the corner of the lens as well as a special carrying case.

The next lowest price available for this item from a rated merchant is $149.99 from Groupon

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OK, everyone can spend their money how they want but to me $115 for a pair of sunglasses (Even a very nice $170 pair sunglasses) is not a Hot Deal

Wizard83 said:   OK, everyone can spend their money how they want but to me $115 for a pair of sunglasses (Even a very nice $170 pair sunglasses) is not a Hot Deal

Fair enough! I spend $26 on a single lipstick but balk at paying more than $15 for an entire outfit so I feel you there. 

Wizard83 said:   OK, everyone can spend their money how they want but to me $115 for a pair of sunglasses (Even a very nice $170 pair sunglasses) is not a Hot Deal
  They are down from $300. But I agree with you. You can slap anything with the Ferrari logo/name and the price instantly Sky rockets.

agree with you!

maximumstun said:   
  They are down from $300. But I agree with you. You can slap anything with the Ferrari logo/name and the price instantly Sky rockets.

Regardless of the Ferrari logo, these retailed for $280 (for the non_Ferrari, non-polarized model) and went on clearance at Oakley for $148.50 (now out of stock).

http://www.oakley.com/en/jupiter-carbon/product/W0OO9220

And there's a good chance they're fake. If I'm going to spend this much on sunglasses, I'd rather spend more to make sure I'm getting genuine ones. The savings isn't worth always wondering if I paid so much for cheap knockoffs put together in a sweatshop.

I have a pair from this company (not this style, mine are the Caravan Aviator Flip Out Sunglasses with the interchangeable lenses). I was skeptical too, so I took them into an authorized retailer. They were verified authentic.

alex767 said:   

And there's a good chance they're fake. If I'm going to spend this much on sunglasses, I'd rather spend more to make sure I'm getting genuine ones. The savings isn't worth always wondering if I paid so much for cheap knockoffs put together in a sweatshop.

Really?  Based on what?  From my standpoint, Shnoop has stood behind prior purchases.  If they arrive fake and Shnoop doesn't stand behind them, there's always a chargeback through your credit card.  It amazes me the people that pass up good deals when they are protected simply by using their credit card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017