Apple MacBook Air w/ 11.6" Display, Core i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage - $799.99 FS @ Best Buy - DotD

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

MJVM2LL/A
Disclaimer
For one day only, Best Buy has the Apple MacBook Air w/ 11.6" Display,  Core i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage  on sale for $799.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This matches the standard low price for this laptop.   

•  Intel Core i5 1.6 GHz dual-core (3 MB shared L3 cache)
  • 11.6" (1366 x 768) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display
  • Intel HD 6000 Graphics
  • 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM
  • 128GB Flash Memory Storage
  • OS X Yosemite
  • 2.4 Pounds

Rated 4.8/5 stars with 1,652 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $824.99 from B&H and Amazon.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you have the new college deals coupon, use it and get an additional $150 off this price.

whitehot said:   If you have the new college deals coupon, use it and get an additional $150 off this price.
  ...and it will work on open box items. You could get it for like $400 and change, depending on how deep the open box price cut is...I returned the 11" Air a few weeks back. The screen is just terrible, but some may not care. I certainly did. And do not let open box items scare you away. They carry the balance of Apple's warranty and you can just return it if you find an issue. Just customer returns (remorse).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017