This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Brother Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer, Scanner, Copier, HL-L2380DW

Print from a mobile device, your wireless network or scan to a cloud service with this Brother wireless monochrome HLL2380DW printer. In a fast-paced world, being able to get more work done with fewer devices is critical to success.
This Brother wireless monochrome laser printer prints up to 32 pages per minute and makes up to 32 copies per minute.
Up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution.

More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP grabbed one.  Don't need fax or ADF.

Great deal!

out of stock.

OOS but can purchase for shipment when back in stock with FS

I just spent over 35 minutes doing the "chat" on the Office Depot website. So, according to "Sasha" Office Depot stopped carrying this printer because it was too popular!

Yep, they are only going to carry unpopular printers in the future. Did Sasha also tell you that the earth is flat and you should be careful not to fall off the edge?

I asked Sasha what country she was chatting from -- she told me she was offshore

Im seeing $169.99

DjScibbity said:   Im seeing $169.99
  Funny how that works.  They cut sales off yesterday after a few hours at $69.99 and now you can buy 2 to ship when available for $169.99. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016