This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

The Bourne Ultimatum - Digital HD Movie
Disclaimer
To get a FREE The Bourne Ultimatum Digital HD Movie Download login or register, then click add to cart. Enter promo code: BOURNEFREE which will make it FREE!†

**Note to register you will need a Regal Card Number. If you donít have a card, pick up one at any participating Regal theatre or download our app for a virtual card

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

green op! so excited signed up followed all steps.... unable. already in collection- i got it free somewhere else couple weeks ago, was hoping one didn't have. silly me.

Nothing beat a free movie. Thanks op. Will try this out.

It works, thanks op.

Thanks OP! Got the movie in my collection without issue, but I don't see an option to download for offline viewing. Is this possible?

Page now says it's sold out.

Broulin said:   Page now says it's sold out.
When a deal is dead, don't post to the thread and leave it at that. Click the "mark as expired" link in the first post to alert the mod to move the thread to Expired Deals.

jhnks, don't be a putz. Contact FW if this concept is troubling you.

An idiotic red late from†AusTexDealSeeker, too.

Sold out

yoregano said:   
Broulin said:   Page now says it's sold out.
When a deal is dead, don't post to the thread and leave it at that. Click the "mark as expired" link in the first post to alert the mod to move the thread to Expired Deals.

jhnks, don't be a putz. Contact FW if this concept is troubling you.

Actually, I did click "Mark as Expired". †That does not automagically mark the thread as expired, though -- as evidenced by it still not being marked as Expired, leaving you with the impression that I had not clicked "Mark as Expired", even though I had -- but just submits it for review. †That's why I also left a note here, in case anyone came across the thread before the review had been completed, and the thread officially marked as Expired by moderators.

^^^Fair enough, mods are asleep on this one. They usually respond pretty quickly during the day, at least.

I was away, and saw the replies just now, as OP I can request a forum move, so I sent a mod alert for it to be moved to expired. The 'mark as expired' doesn't work in FS until there is a threshold met (no one knows how many have to click for the threshold to be met), I guess it might be different for HD, but post was originally made in FS.

SweetClover said:   The 'mark as expired' doesn't work in FS until there is a threshold met (no one knows how many have to click for the threshold to be met), I guess it might be different for HD, but post was originally made in FS.
I'm pretty sure this was also in HD, which is why mine and others' comments mades sense, so it must have been mirrored in both forums. And again yes, FW continues to demonstrate that they are not interested in improving the "mark as expired" criteria/methods in any and all applicable forums. It remains silly for the link to display in FS threads if the feature essentially doesn't work there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017