This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Herbal Essence after man Qs and pp. We should be getting a $4/2 mq based on the insert preview.

Buy 10 Herbal Essence $30
Use 5 $4/2 MQs
Pay $10 get $10 in pp
net cost FREE

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Life doesn't revolve around FW.
If you think about it, it's not surprising.
Patrons who shop in run-down areas are not typ... (more)

serenity22 (Aug. 11, 2016 @ 4:58p) |

my RA had some magnum condoms 75% off

scottvm (Aug. 11, 2016 @ 9:39p) |

I love stores that no one shops.  Find great stuff there-- like clearance priced Got2B hair gel.  Found another store wi... (more)

my4mainecoons (Aug. 12, 2016 @ 12:39p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just what my wife needs, more shampoo and conditioner.

Since the newspaper coupons will likely say "limit 4 identical coupons per transaction", the same $4/2 coupon is also available through Rite Aid Load2Card.

roy7736 said:   Since the newspaper coupons will likely say "limit 4 identical coupons per transaction", the same $4/2 coupon is also available through Rite Aid  Load2Card.
 Yes, or you could just break up the order into two separate transactions as it will track. In reality though, most cashiers will probably care less if you use 5 identical coupons in one transaction.

Hi Mr. V is the man Q you mentioned in the Sunday paper or it will be on coupons.com as well?

It is scheduled to be in this Sunday's paper. Could possibly be on coupons.com or a similar site but we will not know for sure until Sunday.

good find mr v , green for you , please let us know if a printable coupon comes around thanks

MrVietnam said:   Free Herbal Essence after man Qs and pp. We should be getting a $4/2 mq based on the insert preview.

Use 5 $4/2 MQs
Pay $10 get $10 in pp
net cost FREE

Got my insert yesterday. And my ad indicates a $3 coupon for the deal not a $4, even though the L2C is clearly $4 as is the coupon I received this morning from tomorrow's paper (RP 8/7). I think the discrepancy is that it's the same offer for Aussie products, but those MQs (both in RP and L2C) are for $3.

$7.48 MONEYMAKER

AZO
get $7 in pp wyb 2 weekly Limit 2
In case any of you do not know where to look for in the store for AZO, it is located in the feminine hygiene aisle.

I read on Erica's site that there is a $2 monthly wyb 1 (limit 4), as well, so $7.48 MM with weekly and monthly stacked pp offers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you did the monthly deal on feminine wipes that I posted last week, you will not get the $2 monthly for this deal. They are a part of the same monthly pp offer.

cheapest online is 8.29 reg, $6.63 gold (so to max out this deal buy 4 of the 8.29 reg, 6.63 gold variety)
4 x 6.63
- 4 x $3 IP
pay $14.52 get $22 in pp

Print Azo ip's before they become NLA.
2 separate links in the SD printables thread.
2 prints per link so 4 ip's per computer.

thx staxin/sd & my4mainecoons

melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   Free Herbal Essence after man Qs and pp. We should be getting a $4/2 mq based on the insert preview.

Use 5 $4/2 MQs
Pay $10 get $10 in pp
net cost FREE

Got my insert yesterday. And my ad indicates a $3 coupon for the deal not a $4, even though the L2C is clearly $4 as is the coupon I received this morning from tomorrow's paper (RP 8/7). I think the discrepancy is that it's the same offer for Aussie products, but those MQs (both in RP and L2C) are for $3.

confirming the Q is $4/2 here in NJ.

MrVietnam said:   AZO $7/2 weekly Limit 2

cheapest online is 8.29 reg, $6.63 gold
2 x 6.63
-2 x $3 IP
pay $7.26 get $7

I read on Erica's site that there is a $2 monthly wyb 1, as well, so $3,74 MM

200 pp/1 AZO limit 4 monthly and 700 pp/2 limit 2 so you could buy 4 per card and get 2,200 points ?

thx staxin/sd & my4mainecoons

Stock might be an issue; we'll find out in a bit.
When I checked my (small) store last night they had about 6 different Azo products but only one variety was $8.59. 
They had 2 boxes of the cheapest one.
All the others were $11.29 which probably means $10.99 for the rest of the world.

OK, I'm not so bummed today.  
Yesterday I traveled to a store where the feminine wipes were $2.49/box but they only had 4 boxes so I only did deal on one card.
Limit reached on Womens Health Care.
Today I bought Azo on a different card just by chance.  Receipt shows limit reached for monthly for Womens Health Care.
So if you maxed out on wipes last week probably won't get the monthly $2 when you buy Azo this week.
I'm trying to have an order large enough for another $4/$40.  Planning on 10 Herbal Essence and 2 Azo.
If I'm lucky the store will have 4 Azo and I'll use a $5/$50 instead.
The acct got wipes last week so the Azo won't be quite as good a MM but its a great filler.

So.. got2b stylers are $2 better than free. They're $3.99 less $2 coupon in today's RP (or printable) and $2 S* or Plenti HH offer. Then it turns out that got2b is a Schwarzkopf product and qualifies for a $2 Rite Aid  only-offer on Ibotta for Schwarzkopf stylers. So it's a $2 MM.

Sadly, there was some talk in IHRA about the spiked up gel being on clearance for 37c but the one I bought was regular (sale) price. After I got home I read some more and they might be talking about the travel size which I did not look for (unlikely that my store would have had it anyway).

billrubin said:   So.. got2b stylers are $2 better than free. They're $3.99 less $2 coupon in today's RP (or printable) and $2 S* or Plenti HH offer. Then it turns out that got2b is a Schwarzkopf product and qualifies for a $2 Rite Aid  only-offer on Ibotta for Schwarzkopf stylers. So it's a $2 MM.

Sadly, there was some talk in IHRA about the spiked up gel being on clearance for 37c but the one I bought was regular (sale) price. After I got home I read some more and they might be talking about the travel size which I did not look for (unlikely that my store would have had it anyway).

The last time we had a Got2B offer I got the travel sized gel on clearance at RA and got $2 from S*.
Today I was in a store that had the travel sized gel on their clearance shelf.  I picked one up and am waiting to see if it qualifies for S*.
I don't have inserts and I don't have iBotta so hoping travel sized gel still works.

billrubin said:   So.. got2b stylers are $2 better than free. They're $3.99 less $2 coupon in today's RP (or printable) and $2 S* or Plenti HH offer. Then it turns out that got2b is a Schwarzkopf product and qualifies for a $2 Rite Aid  only-offer on Ibotta for Schwarzkopf stylers. So it's a $2 MM.

The $2 off  online Red Plum printable coupon for got2b stylers specifically excludes travel or trial sizes.

I got travel size and did not use coupon.
I think Bill got full/regular size and used coupon.

MrVietnam said:   

MrV - Any chance that you can provide the link to the Azo coupon here?  I searched on the SD but couldn't find any thread you mentioned here.  I'm not familiar with SD, maybe i wasn't searching correctly?

NM - I just went to AZO site and signed up for their refer friends program and received the $3 coupon.  (The $3 coupon on coupons.com is for bladder controls only)

I don't think we can link to other sites.
On SD its Forums > Drugstore/Grocery B&M Deals > Printable Manufacturer's Coupon Listing - *PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THE WIKIS*

Its a good list of available printables.  Its just printables unlike other data bases which will include all sources, eg HCW

Clearance priced (46˘) travel sized Got2B gel cleared for the $2 S*.
I was in a few other stores today looking for Cottonelle wipes.  Found wipes but no Got2B. 
Guess I'll have to go back to first store to buy for my other accts.

Cottonelle wipes, Bounty with Dawn, Scott paper towels, Brawny paper towels and a few other paper products are on clearance.
The wipes are in a vertical dispenser, not the usual horizontal one.  Link to product on Amazon.
$1.49 ea and there's a 55˘/1 ip on coupons dot com.
Bounty with Dawn were piled high on end cap in one store but at $1.99 for 3 rolls I wasn't interested.
There's probably an ip for Bounty as well as something in the P&G insert.

Poise liners 44-45 ct
buy 2 get 600pp (same as Kotex)
bought 1 of each of the liners
5.83 gold x2 = 11.66
-2x $2 mq
=7.66 oop
get 600 pp
also got 2 x150 pp from Plenti Partner Offer on any Poise liner (YMMV on having this offer on your Plenti account)
so a $1.34 MM

75% off finds:

Bounty w/ dawn 3 pk $1.99

Brawny Pts Big Rolls 3 count $1.87

Scott paper towels Mega Rolls 2 pk $1.12

Cottonelle Fresh care dispenser 42ct $1.49.

Kleenex perfect fit 50ct 4pk $2.24

Angel soft 9 big rolls $1.62

MrVietnam said:   Poise liners 44-45 ct
buy 2 get 600pp (same as Kotex)
bought 1 of each of the liners
5.83 gold x2 = 11.66
-2x $2 mq
=7.66 oop
get 600 pp
also got 2 x150 pp from Plenti Partner Offer on any Poise liner (YMMV on having this offer on your Plenti account)
so a $1.34 MM

Sadly I only have that on my base account, and I assume it will not be a MM without a Gold/Silver discount.

Do you know if the Poise Impreza Sizing Kit deal is limit 1 or 2? I have that on one account. I bought one and it shows as redeemed but I read that most of those offers are limit 2 (as you're implying above with this one that also says limit 1).

I'm only silver but I managed to find 3 of the $8.29 Azo's tonight. I bought 2 with coupons and made around $2 after PP. I bought the 3rd separately without card and will return/rebuy it tomorrow if I can find another one at a different RA.

Then I got a 10% one-time-use coupon for hitting Bronze on my second card. I'll bring extra coupons in case I find extras to do the deal on that card.

The store I went to did not have the travel size got2b so I got the regular size one since I had a S* account that it was not claimed on yet and the Ibotta offer had returned. If I can find the travel size at another store, I'll buy so I can submit when it comes back the next time.

Thanks for the AZO deal Mr. V and others who chimed in.

Had to laugh, went to store #1 (a very large/busy RA)...didn't have any of the $8.29 azo, in fact, couldn't even find a shelf space for it. Most of the paper goods that were 75% off were wiped out too. 

Said 'oh well' and left.

20 min later I hit an RA that is much more run down, in a strip mall where 1/3 of the stores are vacant. went in and to my surprise they had about 8-9 boxes on the shelf of the $8.29 and 4 packs of the Angel Soft 9ct at $1.64.

Basically used the AZO mm points to cover the TP.....spent $21 in points, got back $22.  very nice, was surprised to find the TP, and 4 packs of TP no less.  Have a feeling any competitor deal hunters in my area know this store is a joke and probably figured not to even try this location...but glad I did!

Life doesn't revolve around FW.
If you think about it, it's not surprising.
Patrons who shop in run-down areas are not typically tech-savvy, and do not hunt for deals on the internet. Ergo clueless.

MrVietnam said:   75% off finds:

Bounty w/ dawn 3 pk $1.99

Brawny Pts Big Rolls 3 count $1.87

Scott paper towels Mega Rolls 2 pk $1.12

Cottonelle Fresh care dispenser 42ct $1.49.

Kleenex perfect fit 50ct 4pk $2.24

Angel soft 9 big rolls $1.62

my RA had some magnum condoms 75% off

I love stores that no one shops.  Find great stuff there-- like clearance priced Got2B hair gel.  Found another store with it on their clearance shelf. 

There's a new S* offer for Frito Lay and a different Frito Lay offer on PPHO that needs to be activated.
The PPHO offer is $5 wyb $25.  My S* offer is $4 wyb $18 and there's a second S* offer for 5% back on Frito Lay.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017