• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Lenovo IdeaPad 700 15.6" Laptop: i7-6700HQ, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, 950M

Member Summary

IdeaPad700 (50.97kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have been a lifetime Toshiba laptop customer. However, when in the market for a new laptop, I decided to step outside my comfort zone and go with what I considered a high end Lenovo laptop. The laptop featured was the Lenovo IdeaPad 700 15.6" Full HD IPS Notebook Computer, Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.6 GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX950M 4GB RAM, Windows 10.

I received the laptop promptly. Upon booting up the computer, I had several issues with it freezing and requiring a hard reboot. I sucked it up and moved on. However, I am now right at the end of my 30 day return period, and the screen has started to cause pixel errors. 

When purchasing a super fast computer, I expect it to have zero issues when doing simple tasks like internet browsing. Not to mention the whole feel of the keyboard and mouse is terrible and inconvenient. The mouse pad should be independent of the buttons instead of integral. 

I'm sending this Lenovo back to Adorama and going back to Toshiba.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016