• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Apple MacBook Pro Laptop w/ Retina: i5, 13.3" 2560x1600, 8GB DDR3, 512GB SSD
$1549.99 w/EDU

Receive $150 OFF via the Best Buy College Student Coupon. Sign up for free at: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/global/college-student-deals/pcmcat276200050000.c?id=pcmcat276200050000

Member Summary

macbook (378.23kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price if it was the 15".

Seems a bit price especially with tax. The 8g/256g version is often on eBay(New) for $1250.

Also works to get $150 off the already discounted macbook airs. Bought the 13" air 1.6 / 8gb / 128gb for 810 out the door, sick deal imo. Was about to get $500 in giftcards at 2.5% off on raise but someone sniped em!  I'd wait for more if I were more patient but I think these will go quick. 

The new MacBook Pro is lighter than the previous version.

This price is fantastic!!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016