Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

LoungeBuddy Locations | LoungeBuddy
Disclaimer
Special offer for Visa cardholders

For a limited time only, while supplies last, get a free airport lounge pass (up to $40 value) when you book at LoungeBuddy.com through the link below and purchase with your Visa card.  See terms for details. 

https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/lounge-buddy.html

https://www.loungebuddy.com/visa

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Visa
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great.

how does this work?

Looks like you basically get $40 credit on a booking. So it's free for locations that are $40 or less. You pay a bit for higher priced locations.

lilstabber said:   how does this work?
You can purchase access to certain airport lounges through LoungeBuddy.com.  You pick the lounge you want to go to and when you will be there. After you complete the purchase, they will provide you a code to give to the lounge attendant when you arrive. Then you eat and drink to your heart's content  It's a limited selection of lounges though that you can actually purchase access to so YMMV.

Thanks!

When I click on the links, the banner says: Thank you for visiting our offer. This promotion has ended and is unavailable for redemption.

barbeque said:   When I click on the links, the banner says: Thank you for visiting our offer. This promotion has ended and is unavailable for redemption.

Damn.  That was quick.

​Thanks OP. Got my wife a free Lounge Pass at Dubai Airport for free​Now let's see if it works when she gets there. Thanks again. Green for you 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017