This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Jawbone Up Move Bluetooth Wireless Fitness/Activity Tracker (Black) $9.95 at rakuten.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Jawbone Up Move Bluetooth Wireless Fitness/Activity Tracker (Black)
$9.95
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/jawbone-up-move-bluetooth-wireless-activity-monitor-sleep-and-fitness/299560824.html

There's nothing quite like an UP MOVE. Small and colorful, UP MOVE becomes a part of your life with remarkable ease. It's an activity tracker, a sleep tracker and it hooks you up to Smart Coach, which is part of the best fitness app on the planet. Together, UP MOVE and Smart Coach team up to make living a well-balanced life easier than ever.Features? Guides you to get fit, lose weight and have fun doing it. Choose your color, clip it on and get moving? Tracks steps, exercise, overall calories burned, hours slept and quality of sleep.? Track your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right? Connects you with friends and family so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards? Compatible with iOS and Android; Requires installation of free Jawbone UP smartphone appSpecificationsPower & Battery? Non-Rechargeable, CR2032 Lithium Coin 3V 225mAh battery? Battery life: Up to 6 monthsSensor & Interface? Bluetooth 4.0 BLE? Tri-axis accelerometerMaterials & Care?Device: Nylon like material? Back Panel: Anodized aluminum with less than 0.5% nickel? Clip: Medical grade TPU rubber? Splash-resistant, but do not submergeDimensions & Weight? Device size: 27.64mm diameter x 9.75mm depth? Device weight (tracker only): 6.8gmiOS and AndroidCompatability? Compatible with most Android devices equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and running Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or later.? iPhone 4S or newer? iPod Touch 5th generation or newer? iPad 3 or newer? iPad Mini 1st generation or newer? iPad Air 1st generation or newerPackage Includes:? UP Move Tracker? UP Move Clip? Battery? Please Note: Jawbone Up Move is in brand new condition but is in non-retail packaging, includes all accessories and battery.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you! Got two. Wifey has a tendency to lose them all the time

Anyone know how the up handles riding in cars?

The price is great for Bluetooth 4.0. I saw some on Amazon need $15.

faeoori said:   Anyone know how the up handles riding in cars?

I commute 50 minutes each way to work, never had any issues w/ it tracking steps or anything like that.  Being able to clip it on is nice for when you're doing things where you're not swinging your arms - mowing the yard, pushing  a shopping cart or stroller, etc.  I had one of these for about 2 years and really liked it.  Started clipping it on my shoe and finally lost it a few weeks ago.  The app is really nice.  I would definitely recommend this at $10, I paid $50 for mine, it's a steal.

great deal! I placed order for one total $9.95 shipped

Back to $17.95

D@mn already lost mine on second day. Wristband is better.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016