• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://regalcrownclub.regmovies.com...-hd-movie.html

login or register
Click add to cart
Enter promo code: TREKKIE

Note to register you will need a Regal Card Number. If you donít have a card, pick up one at any participating Regal theatre or download our app for a virtual card here
http://www.regmovies.com/mobile

Member Summary

star trek
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In addition to setting up a Regal account, some may need to create a Paramount account for the first time. But well worth it. Thanks!

Thanks OP!

Thanks!

Didn't work when I tried to redeem. I got "There are no available products for the redemption code you entered."

dpacman said:   Didn't work when I tried to redeem. I got "There are no available products for the redemption code you entered."
† That's just a temporary message... check your list of movies and it's probably there. I got the same message when I accidentally entered it twice.

Just got it ~25 minutes ago - no errors. Used IE if it matters since I had issues with Firefox on the other regal promo recently.

Redbeard25 said:   
dpacman said:   Didn't work when I tried to redeem. I got "There are no available products for the redemption code you entered."
† That's just a temporary message... check your list of movies and it's probably there. I got the same message when I accidentally entered it twice.

† No, it didn't work. No movies in the Paramount collection and it wasn't added to my Ultra Violet collection either.

noapathy said:   Just got it ~25 minutes ago - no errors. Used IE if it matters since I had issues with Firefox on the other regal promo recently.
† I tried with IE, Edge, Firefox and Chrome. Still got error message stating no product for the redemption code.

My point balance now says -5400 points, but it did give me the code.

:-/ got the code but when trying to redeem it says There are no available products for the redemption code you entered

backspace and try again. †for some reason, copying and pasting adds an extra character. †at least that's what happened with the bourne identity yesterday.

Didn't see this answered before- is the free movie supposed to be downloaded, or can you save hard drive space and just access an online streaming source when you want to view the movie? Thanks.

It's an ultraviolet copy so you can stream it or download it using ultraviolet compatible services. †I use Vudu .

Update: Wow, I sent in a complaint and two minutes later I received a reply and my points were restored. †I'm impressed!

paramount is gave me a $3 award coupon after processing the free movie.

Be sure to enter the promo code and you won't lose any points.

gisele2828 said:   backspace and try again. †for some reason, copying and pasting adds an extra character. †at least that's what happened with the bourne identity yesterday.
† I actually tried typing it in manually and it doesn't work that way either

Thanks OP, I didn't have regal so I downloaded the app, registered,and it didn't even ask for club card number. When you register, it automatically knows your account.

Dead - getting 404, well folks, that's a wrap on this page...

Entered the code in both Safari and Chrome and got
There are no available products for the redemption code you entered.
Sent a note to them....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017