Yankee Candle: $10 Off Purchase Coupon (In-Store) = FREE Items (Ex.8/7)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Yankee Candle
Disclaimer
Yankee Candle is offering a $10 Off Purchase Coupon (No Minimum Purchase Required)! They have many items for $10 and under so you can get something for FREE! Expires August 7, 2016. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Just printed 4 and went in with my kids, came out with 9 candles (clearance section is golden) for $2.

Green for you, OP.

Kudos to OP!

Awesome! Had great experience with this coupon last year!

I used the bar code coupon grin Shopkick. At checkout, I was told the total must be $10 or more, even though my coupon said no minimium purchase. So it's impossible to walk out with freebies.

Car freshener
Disclaimer
mmyk72 said:   I used the bar code coupon grin Shopkick. At checkout, I was told the total must be $10 or more, even though my coupon said no minimium purchase. So it's impossible to walk out with freebies.
  Depends on how you look at it 6 votive candles $1.99 each = 11.94 + pa tax 6% -$10 = 2.05
3 Car fresheners buy 2 get 1 + tax - $10 = 1.04  Granted it is not totally free

Time to stack up on candles! Thanks OP!

How often do they do this?

Just printed their coupon and going to our local mall today. Thanks, OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017