Voting History
rated:

$15 Starbucks eGift Card $10 w/ VISA Checkout $10 at starbucks.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

$15 Starbucks eGift Card $10 w/ VISA Checkout
$10
https://www.starbucks.com/card

Buy a $10+ Starbucks eGift Card using Visa Checkout, and we'll add an extra $5, courtesy of Visa Checkout.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP! Worked for me

TheWrangler (Aug. 19, 2016 @ 2:10a) |

Thanks, just did it, got 15 instantly.

JTA51 (Aug. 19, 2016 @ 5:41a) |

worked for me

rwenzel07 (Aug. 29, 2016 @ 4:43p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP!

in for one, got it within a minute of purchase. green!

So you can checkout as guest. Just in case, I created another Visa checkout account with another email address and CC. Went thru fine as guest. Not sure if it would work if you add more than one CC to the same visa checkout. I was able to add both eGC to my account.

Note: There was a bug. My CC with an older expiration date was Starbucks.com. Even though I was selecting Visa Checkout, it kept my old expiration date. No way to delete the old card, so I replaced it with a virtual number. Then Visa Checkout worked.  Or simply checkout as Guest.

thanks op. in 4 1.

I was having trouble with the site letting me log in with Chrome (after changing passwords and everything), so I had to do it in Safari.  Worked very quickly though.

Worked for me on Chrome.

Worked nicely

works well and can send to self
use new email + credit card if you've used Visa Checkout before

Awesome. Got 2, thanks OP.

Shingwedzi said:   works well and can send to self

Doesn't matter if you've used visa checkout before.  Just did two - different email addresses with different credit cards

Thank you OP! Worked for me!

wtjc said:   

Doesn't matter if you've used visa checkout before.  Just did two - different email addresses with different credit cards

only worked once for me.
Used different VISA Checkout accounts and different CC, but same mailing address.  Didn't get the $5 bonus the second time.

In for 1

DeGlass said:   
wtjc said:   

only worked once for me.
Used different VISA Checkout accounts and different CC, but same mailing address.  Didn't get the $5 bonus the second time.

Ave and Avenue, St and Street. Get creative.  Also do not repeat email addresses of either buyer or receipient. Use your phone (not on wifi) and PC. Etc.

Stubtify said:   
DeGlass said:   
wtjc said:   

only worked once for me.

Ave and Avenue, St and Street. Get creative.  Also do not repeat email addresses of either buyer or receipient. Use your phone (not on wifi) and PC. Etc.

I've done 3 now.  3 visa checkout accounts (one linked to amex card + 2 different visa accounts) Different email addresses on all.  Addresses were identical  Works fine (received all 3 within minutes.

Dead? Third CC only gave me $10. 2nd card I used the additional cardmember name. 3rd one used mine.

Update: customer service added the $5. It sounded like I'm not the only one. Maybe it is over. YMMV

I think all the people buying multiples killed it. Couldn't get it to work even once... not on Chrome or Edge. If anyone finds it live yet, please post.

I had to call customer service as well to get the $5 added onto my account.

SibTiger said:   I think all the people buying multiples killed it. Couldn't get it to work even once... not on Chrome or Edge. If anyone finds it live yet, please post.
  Just worked for me.

Worked for me

I just tried a second time checking out as guest, and using a new Visa Checkout account, and my GC was only $10.

Just worked fine for me (once)

Ok deal but the groupon $5 for $10 card much better. Groupon Starbucks deal used to br offered every couple of months but now seem to be limited to new groupon members.

worked for me. only did once.

After I researched how much sugar this has in it I have never been back.
And the prices $$$$   LOL.

Sent one to my wife's account, and sent one from her account to mine...........and forgot to use eBates for 2.5% back both times......

mistycoupon said:   After I researched how much sugar this has in it I have never been back.

What are you talking about?  You can get a coffee without sugar if you want!!!

momoman said:   Sent one to my wife's account, and sent one from her account to mine...........and forgot to use eBates for 2.5% back both times......

EB only works on SB Store. GCs are on their main SB site, AFAIK...

mistycoupon said:   After I researched how much sugar this has in it I have never been back.

I'll buy your GCs at 1/2 of face value.

Worked for me, thanks!

PSA: When I purchased the gift card using Visa checkout, it ADDED the visa card to my starbucks account. Seems to defeat the purpose of using a 3rd party wallet (visa checkout, apple pay, paypal, etc.) You can delete the visa card; it's just annoying to have to do so.

Personally, I don't keep a credit card on file on my starbucks account; when I need to add funds, I use apple pay (which doesn't permanently link a card) or I buy starbucks gift cards at a discount.

^ Re above, here's why not to link a credit/debit card to your starbucks acct: https://bobsullivan.net/cybercrime/exclusive-hackers-continue-st...

YEA, never know if they're "sold out" but got my $5 bonus just now as of this post

Still works, just got one @2:30pm EST

does not work any more

larryc said:   Worked for me, thanks!

PSA: When I purchased the gift card using Visa checkout, it ADDED the visa card to my starbucks account. Seems to defeat the purpose of using a 3rd party wallet (visa checkout, apple pay, paypal, etc.) You can delete the visa card; it's just annoying to have to do so.

Personally, I don't keep a credit card on file on my starbucks account; when I need to add funds, I use apple pay (which doesn't permanently link a card) or I buy starbucks gift cards at a discount.

Thanks for the heads-up!  I checked my account and they did the same thing to me - never wanted to add my card to my Starbucks account so I deleted mine too!

I just did it at 6PM est and it worked for me. When I had auto refill setup on starbucks app I was hacked once, turned that off and so far so good.

starcrossed said:   

What are you talking about?  You can get a coffee without sugar if you want!!!

$$$$   $$$$ $$ $$$$  $$$$$$$
Great value for the money.

Worked for me at 4 pm pst. Used a new email address.

Skipping 13 Messages...
worked for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017