This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

okra car mount
Disclaimer
Shnoop has the Okra MagMount Universal Powerful Magnetic Vent on sale for $4.99 - $1 off using coupon code "FWOKRA" (Exp. 8/19) = $3.99  with free shipping

• Includes 2 Rectangle Magnetic Plates + 2 Circle 3M Adhesive Magnetic Plates
  • Magnetic Plates Designed To Work Through Any Case 
  • Universal Smartphone, Cellphone Mount Compatible w/ All Devices 
  • Quality Rubber Gripping 
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

This car mount is currently selling on Amazon for $6.99 and has received 4.4/5 stars based on 1,181 Amazon customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 5. I love these.

Love this gadget! Not bulky and very easy to use.

Bought 2 from Amazon and found that the phone pops off when we hit a bump in the road.
Reviews were good, didn't work for my family.

nmsmith said:   Bought 2 from Amazon and found that the phone pops off when we hit a bump in the road.

I bought 2 from Amazon also (swivel ones) and they are fine, it stays on with bumps and all. Maybe you didn't have it centered on the metal pad or maybe the brand you got has weaker magnets?

Strong magnets near high efficiency complicated electronic devices sounds like a bad idea.

I was thinking the same

If you use wireless charging the attachment to the case/phone will kill it.

nmsmith said:   Bought 2 from Amazon and found that the phone pops off when we hit a bump in the road.

you sure you got the actual Okra ones? I left my Okra in a rental car a little while back, and when I bought a mount to replace it, I went with a generic one which turned out to be a weak piece of crap, and would not hold my phone securely. I ended up ordering another Okra, and no problems with it whatsoever. 

in for 1. Gotta try it out.

I didn't get the Okra ones but just a FYI, if you guys use a QI charger you will need to mount the metal piece a bit lower as the charging thing is in the middle of the phone. Also I didn't tape my metal piece I just put it underneath the my phone's case and it works fine!

Edit: So far no issues on bumpy roads.

This is live again with our exclusive coupon code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017