This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

96 Count Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry, $13.50 or $12.82 S&S @ Amazon FS w/ Prime

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
96 Count Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry, 14.7-Oz, 8 per Box (Pack of 12) $13.50 or $12.82 S&S @ Amazon FS w/ Prime 

Case of 12. Each 14.7-ounce box contains 8 toaster pastries. Total of 96 toaster pastries.
Provides six essential vitamins and minerals
Contains zero grams of trans fat
Made with real fruit (Filling made with equal to 10% fruit)
14˘ per Pop-Tart, 13.3˘ per Pop-Tart with Subscribe & Save

Member Summary

Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Wilford Brimley's commercials will soon be relevant to you.

beachfitrob (Aug. 10, 2016 @ 11:03p) |

something strange just happened.  Subscribed 2 weeks ago for $13, haven't received any yet (the first delivery in Septem... (more)

Morro (Aug. 21, 2016 @ 12:49p) |

nice deal for its price

thicktazz (Sep. 21, 2016 @ 10:01p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

excellent deal! With 15% S&S it comes to just under $0.12/ct! Better than Aldi and Costco in my location

MicahMc said:   excellent deal! With 15% S&S it comes to just under $0.12/ct! Better than Aldi and Costco in my location
  thanks for the price point, makes it easier to make a decision. !

thanks OP- these are good!

"Provides six essential vitamins and minerals
Contains zero grams of trans fat
Made with real fruit (Filling made with equal to 10% fruit)"

As if those made it a nutritional food choice.

14 cents per pop tart. Until you factor in the insulin shots.

Good price but I wish this is non frosted.

Good for donations or office snacks as well...thanks OP

thank you.  This will be our Halloween treats this year.

Cookies & Crea m come out to 11.76 for 72 after a 25% off coupon!

linrick said:   Good price but I wish this is non frosted.
  I love frosted.

brooke789 said:   Cookies & Crea m come out to 11.76 for 72 after a 25% off coupon!
  but it got no fruit ~
the 10% makes all the difference!

great deal... I'm just not sure I can eat all of those before they expire. haha!

djHobbes said:   great deal... I'm just not sure I can eat all of those before they expire. haha!
  I question your commitment level.  :-p

A poor dentist's favorite food. No quicker way to add plaque to teeth. Love them but afraid of eating them without having dental floss within 3 minutes availability.

Unfortunately, you'd be surprised how many people make that connection.

Flossing doesn't prevent most cavities.

Raspberry 96 ct (8 x 12) Case is $8.36 addon item raspberry 

I love how they're wrapped in packs of 2 but the serving size is 1 pop tart.

BangBangAnnie said:   Raspberry 96 ct (8 x 12) Case is $8.36 addon item raspberry

Nice!  As one other posted stated, these are going to be our Halloween giveaways this year  

non-frosted
Disclaimer
linrick said:   Good price but I wish this is non frosted.

That's actually accurate. How many people would open up the packet and leave one uneaten?

Death by Pop Tart

Poop Tarts
Disclaimer
Thanks for the deal guys!

jhayslett said:   Thanks for the deal guys!

I was going to make a joke about the "pop-tart diet", but after a google search I see it's a real thing.

Bring back blueberry and I'd be in on this deal/

BangBangAnnie said:   Raspberry 96 ct (8 x 12) Case is $8.36 addon item raspberry 
  it is confusing as it shows only 1 8ct box in the title and pic - the description is correct.... not sure how Amazon will fulfil? --- 1 box or 12?!!

got the strawberry one after much deliberation- cookies and cream lost

Ordered 2 of these (fulfilled by a 3rd party), a singular box of 8 arrived today.  Got a feeling I am gonna have to argue this one.

prastogi2012 said:   
  it is confusing as it shows only 1 8ct box in the title and pic - the description is correct.... not sure how Amazon will fulfil? --- 1 box or 12?!!

I got a single box of 8 today.  Amazon chat says the rest are arriving tomorrow - we shall see.

CaedynsPapu said:   
prastogi2012 said:   
  it is confusing as it shows only 1 8ct box in the title and pic - the description is correct.... not sure how Amazon will fulfil? --- 1 box or 12?!!

I got a single box of 8 today.  Amazon chat says the rest are arriving tomorrow - we shall see.

I received a single box too. Amazon chat refunded my money, but said they couldn't replace because it was through third-party seller. They said that they would address the incorrect description with them and correct for future. Also left a 1 star review for seller. Description plainly states "Case of 12 boxes..."

Somebody needs to be punished for that raspberry listing. The third party seller at least deserves a hammering for charging $8+ for a single box. What an outrageous price!

To the reply below, I'm not worried that Amazan won't make things right. I'm just saying that the seller is totally ridiculous.

yoregano said:   Somebody needs to be punished for that raspberry listing. The third party seller at least deserves a hammering for charging $8+ for a single box. What an outrageous price!
Call Amazon and Complain
Chances are they'll refund your payment and let you keep the one box they shipped.

That said, the OP is still active for $13.50 / 12.82 S&S and they do ship 96 total.

ImagineNoHell said:   That's actually accurate. How many people would open up the packet and leave one uneaten?
  You called? I'm your man. 

BangBangAnnie said:     I received a single box too. Amazon chat refunded my money, but said they couldn't replace because it was through third-party seller. They said that they would address the incorrect description with them and correct for future. Also left a 1 star review for seller. Description plainly states "Case of 12 boxes..."

Nothing else arrived so I went back to the chat and they refunded my money and extended my prime membership for a month without me asking - heck, I'll take it.   Who would pay nearly nine bucks for a single box?

Wilford Brimley's commercials will soon be relevant to you.

something strange just happened.  Subscribed 2 weeks ago for $13, haven't received any yet (the first delivery in September), checked my subscription today and it's $23.  Cancelled.

nice deal for its price

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017