• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

13-Gallon Touch-free Sensor Automatic Stainless Steel Trash Can

This 13-Gallon touchless trash can is a perfect trash container. With its intelligent capabilities and sophisticated design, this garbage can makes an ideal upgrade for any kitchen decor. With the equipped infrared technology, this kitchen bin helps keep cooking and dining areas clean and smelling fresh. 6" above the infrared panel, the lid will open automatically. Press the manual button OPEN on the control panel, the lid will open all the time, press CLOSE, then it will close.Features:Brand New, Fingerprint-resistant brushed stainless steel13-Gallon Automatic Stainless-Steel Trash CanOn/off button and an open close button for when you want the lid to stays open and sensor offAnti-fingerprint commercial grade stainless steel, best for kitchen, office, living room and bedroomSize:11.37 x 16.10 x 25.31 inchPowered by 4 D size batteries (not included)Power Adapter Is not includedService:We ensure all our customers are 100% satisfied 100% of time! We work hard to earn Five Star reviews and positive feedback from our customers, If you ever feel the need to give us less than that, please contact us at 770-242-9511 immediately, so we can ensure you are satisfied. We are open from Monday -Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 Eastern Time. All e-mails will be responded to within 24 hours. We will ship the item out within 1 business day by UPS.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent price.  Thanks op!

These are good. Bought them from Amazon. I have 2. One for trash and one used as a clothes hamper. I like everything automatic.

My wife loves it, couple it with an electric adapter (no need for batteries)

I once traveled to Japan several years ago. In a shopping mall, I met this hand sersor Trash Can in the wash room. That was great for us to use.
I love this idea and the experience.

great review from Amazon as well.

i just bought one to replace my off brand auto open can. the old one sensor stop working after 6 months. look like this one last longer based on Amazon 's review.

How do you know what power adaptor works with this can?

kschwalm49 said:   How do you know what power adaptor works with this can?
  Possibly this one:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016