This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Gladiator 28" Steel 3-Drawer Freestanding Garage Cabinet + $80 SYWR Points
$139.99
http://www.sears.com/gladiator-geardrawer-tm-3-drawer-ez-rta-cabinet/p-00935172000P

The new EZ design of Gladiator brand's Ready-To-Assemble cabinets allows select models to be put together in half the time. The more efficient design also means fewer parts and pieces, so you stop wasting time on storage assembly and spend more time working on the projects you enjoy. All Gladiator Ready-To-Assemble cabinets are equipped with a heavy-duty steel construction, hammered granite finish and bold Tread Plate design for a sturdy, trusted place to store your garage items.

Member Summary

Gladiator 28" Steel 3-Drawer Freestanding Garage Cabinet
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The cabinet with one drawer above double doors is on sale for $164 and comes with $92 SYW rewards. I bought this version a couple months ago and am very happy with it (except missing out on $92 worth of rewards...)

http://www.sears.com/gladiator-ez-rta-3-4-door-modular-gearbox-floor/p-00938179000P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=10&blockNo=10&blockType=G10

Are these units stackable?

pmakey said:   Are these units stackable?

Short answer: No.
The tops of the cabinets have edges to hold a bamboo topper or a tool box.  The bottom of the cabinet wouldn't fit between these top edges (the same pieces make the top and bottom perimeter, so they're the same dimensions) so no, I wouldn't call them stackable.  You can stack one on top of the other if you're using the bamboo or other board to make it a level top, but the top cabinet wouldn't be secure.
Awesome garage cabinets for the price though.

If anyone in northern New England is interested, there are 4+  cabinets, the higher quality completely assembled, new in box on clearance in West Leb, NH for $79 ea.  Reg. price ~$300. 
This thread is about the RTA (ready to assemble) which is less expensive.
West Leb store found them in the back of their warehouse.
They've been on sales floor for months. 
I thought about getting 1 or more but the lack of wheels is a deal breaker for me.

Big quality difference between RTA and the premier line.

It's now $169.99 with $94.99 SYW points.

Mine arrived yesterday. Parts were dented, feels very flimsy, and it is a huge PITA to assemble.

gd78 said:   Mine arrived yesterday. Parts were dented, feels very flimsy, and it is a huge PITA to assemble.
  Return it, hold out for the premier in the future and wait for about half off what Sears lists it for.

drmorb said:   
gd78 said:   Mine arrived yesterday. Parts were dented, feels very flimsy, and it is a huge PITA to assemble.
  Return it, hold out for the premier in the future and wait for about half off what Sears lists it for.

I already spent the points. So now I have to cancel the order and wait for the points to be refunded before I return this POS (or else it will deduct the value of the points from my refund)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016