This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Acer Aspire R13 13.3" Touch Laptop: i5-5200U, 8GB DDR3, 256GB SSD $494.99 at acer.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Acer Aspire R13 13.3" Touch Laptop: i5-5200U, 8GB DDR3, 256GB SSD
$494.99
http://us-store.acer.com/aspire-r-13-convertible-laptop-r7-371t-5009

Promo Code: BTS10

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shows $999.99 for me and coupon takes $100, dead?

Nope. Works fine for me.

yeah, works for me too now. Now it shows $999 crossed out $549 instead, before it was just $999, even added to the cart and it still showed $999 before.

emp1 said:   yeah, works for me too now. Now it shows $999 crossed out $549 instead, before it was just $999, even added to the cart and it still showed $999 before.
  Same problem

And now you can't even add to cart eta: YES! Got one. I'd been looking for something this size with these specs. Thanks OP!

it is not always wise to shop solely based on pubished specs. First, you have to realize that benchmark scores are more important than just which proc and how much ramm.
second, "up time" reliability is important,
third customer service is important
ease of troubleshooting is important
competence of tech support is important
customer service policies are important
turn around time in the event of an issue is important

total cost of ownership is more important than simple up front costs.
Don't be penny wise and pound foolish. Look at Acer reliability
look at how often they are used in industry (virtually never except for their monitors which have had a pretty good track record)

I had this laptop w 128GB version for a year now and it has been serving me well. My sister got a Dell at about the same time and she needs to replace her hard drive (non ssd) about 4 months ago.

The biggest drawback for this machine as well as for most windows laptops is the the trackpad. Even if it's usable, it's way behind on what you can do/feel on Macs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017