• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
SHOPRITE {THROUGH 8/6}
NUTELLA HAZELNUT 13OZ - $2.99
$2.00 off one Nutella hazelnut spread, 13oz
$1.50/1 Nutella hazelnut spread jar (13oz or larger) or Nutella hazelnut spread Mini Cups package (10ct only)., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 08/06/2016 (NLA)
as low as FREE + $0.51 money maker after stacked offers

Walgreens{THROUGH 8/6}
NUTELLA HAZELNUT SPREAD, 13 OZ $2.99
as low as $0.99 after coupon

PUBLIX {THROUGH 8/10}
NUTELLA HAZELNUT SPREAD WITH SKIM MILK & COCOA, 13 OZ JAR, 2/$6
as low as $1.00 after coupon

PRICE CHOPPER {THROUGH 8/6}
NUTELLA SPREAD, 13 OZ. - $2.99
as low as $0.99 after coupon
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

There is also a $2/1 Checkout51.com offer that you can stack if you get the bigger 26.5 oz size (limit 3). CO51 deals run from Thursday through Wednesday of the following week. CO51 requires $20 in banked savings before you can request them to mail a check to you.

Thanks Cheap, I'll use them as a filler for tomorrows trip to spend $20 with Visa, at Walgreens and get more than that in balance points

MrVietnam said:   There is also a $2/1 Checkout51.com offer that you can stack if you get the bigger 26.5 oz size (limit 3). CO51 deals run from Thursday through Wednesday of the following week. CO51 requires $20 in banked savings before you can request them to mail a check to you.
I think that S&S has the large jar for $6.49 and there is an e-coupon, so it should be free after all offers. The C51 limit is 3.

Note: the coupon says it's valid on the 13 ounce size, not "or larger". When I scanned it using the Qsee app, it came up as any family code 513 but when I scanned the $1.50 coupon in last Sunday's SS it came up as "any Nutella". So it could be YMMV on the $2 coupon working on the 26.5 ounce size. Will be interesting to see if it beeps.

coupons.com now lets you use SMS so you don't install the exe.

PS: Is the SR digital coupon gone? Not showing up...

rsuaver said:   coupons.com now lets you use SMS so you don't install the exe.

PS: Is the SR digital coupon gone? Not showing up...

Did you have it clipped? It was NLA to clip. I thought I had it on all 3 of our cards. I only bought 2 last Sunday and was going to buy on the 3rd today but could not find the e-coupon. The e-coupon was supposed to be valid thru today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017