This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Insignia™ - 48" Class - (47.6" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV Roku TV - Black $300 ship BEST BUY

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Insignia™ - 48" Class - (47.6" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV Roku T
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Shows $350 for me.

yosmitesam said:   Shows $350 for me.
  Yep, new day, new price.
Deals dead....it will come back again

the same tv w/o the "smart and roku is 299.w/free shipping. this week. BTW, I would like to know who has all this time to watch all these tv devices? (roku/hulu etc.) I have comcast with most of the pay channels and only watch tv maybe 1 hour per night. I guess we are all couch potatoes, except for my family. I can also watch all I want on my 28" desktop monitor.

BTW the same TV w/o roku is 299.00 with f/s this week at bestbuy. Anyway I would like to know who has all this "free time" for watching TV? Why you you spend $ on Hulu/Roku/Amazon fire when you can watch so many movies via cable. I have most movie channels but only have time for 1 hour per night to watch TV. I guess I am out of the loop. BTW,BB has 10.00 off with VCheckout and Ebates has 4 % off with the ebates visa card, making it a better deal.

sorry for double post

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017