Coleman Butane Instastart Stove $15 FSSS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweet, thanks OP.

Prime only - boo!

noapathy said:   Prime only - boo!
  Since PRIME is part of the deal attributes it needs to go in the title information. Thumbs down for lack of information until that happens.

If you don't have Prime but have Target Red Card, they have matched the price.

http://www.target.com/p/coleman-1-burner-table-top-butane-stove/...

I prefer these. Smaller, same power, higher quality, but about $10 more.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91YjJY8xZ7L._SL...

I get tired of people complaining about the title.....damn you find the deal or waste 3 seconds.



edit to correct spelling for grammar police.

nanosoft said:   I get tired of people complaining about the title.....damn you find the deal or waste 3 seconds.
  It's not a deal for those without Prime and not everyone has Prime. Please take feedback as an opportunity to learn to be a better community member... or 'koff!


TellyTubby said:   
nanosoft said:   I get tired of people complaining about the title.....damn you find the deal or waste 3 seconds.
  It's not a deal for those without Prime and not everyone has Prime. Please take feedback as an opportunity to learn to be a better community member... or 'koff!

  You made my point...thx..
community is good but sometimes you find a deal post it quick geez.

Price has gone up to $17.99 and back in stock on aug 10


VegasVegan said:   If you don't have Prime but have Target Red Card, they have matched the price.

http://www.target.com/p/coleman-1-burner-table-top-butane-stove/...

  
Check out local Asian stores too, I think $15 is regular price there.  But than you are not paying for brand name like Coleman.

Str8Jackit said:   WalMart has it for $16.89 free ship to store http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-1-Burner-Tabletop-Butane-Stove/36056717
  
Unless you live in a no sales tax or low sales tax state that kills any savings from purchasing it from Wally World for Prime members plus you have to consider your time and gas to PU from Wally World......

Great tip!  I looks like the price, even for Prime members went up to $23 at Amazon.  



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017