This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is only on the fresh mozzarella in the deli case. It will beep if you use it on the stuff sold in the dairy case.

billrubin said:   This is only on the fresh mozzarella in the deli case. It will beep if you use it on the stuff sold in the dairy case.
  

Fixed. sometimes SR has this on sale for $2.99lb package, at $1.99 ac it is a steal. stuff is AWESOME!

MISTERCHEAP said:   
billrubin said:   This is only on the fresh mozzarella in the deli case. It will beep if you use it on the stuff sold in the dairy case.
Fixed. sometimes SR has this on sale for $2.99lb package, at $1.99 ac it is a steal. stuff is AWESOME!

  Agreed.

GALBANI MOZZARELLA BALL 8OZ $1.99 NEW!
$1/1 Galbani product 8oz+ (in dairy aisle), exp. Varies
as low as $0.99 after coupon


at SHOPRITE  (price varies between $1.99 and $2.50 depending where you are)

MISTERCHEAP said:   GALBANI MOZZARELLA BALL 8OZ $1.99 NEW!
$1/1 Galbani product 8oz+ (in dairy aisle), exp. Varies
as low as $0.99 after coupon

at SHOPRITE  (price varies between $1.99 and $2.50 depending where you are)
 

I'm pretty sure that is not the correct item for the coupon. It prints for Mozarella Fresca, which is their deli case cheese.

The good news is that the one pound log of the matching cheese is on sale for $2.99 at SR next week, so $1.99 after this coupon.

billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   GALBANI MOZZARELLA BALL 8OZ $1.99 NEW!
$1/1 Galbani product 8oz+ (in dairy aisle), exp. Varies
as low as $0.99 after coupon

at SHOPRITE  (price varies between $1.99 and $2.50 depending where you are)

I'm pretty sure that is not the correct item for the coupon. It prints for Mozarella Fresca, which is their deli case cheese.

The good news is that the one pound log of the matching cheese is on sale for $2.99 at SR next week, so $1.99 after this coupon.

  

LRWC had this deal, so I shared it here, you may be correct however. I'll just wait til next week!

MISTERCHEAP said:   LRWC had this deal, so I shared it here, you may be correct however. I'll just wait til next week!
Actually, LRWC had the different Galbani coupon posted for that deal. Amusingly, the Summer coupon beeped for the Fresca item, but since it was obviously for the correct item, CS pushed it thru. Once you purchase, scan and upload your receipt on their website for a free printed cookbook (shipping is even free).



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017