This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon Echo $130, 8GB 7" Amazon Fire WiFi Tablet $33.50, Amazon Fire TV Stick $25 at bestbuy.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Amazon Echo $130, 8GB 7" Amazon Fire WiFi Tablet $33.50, Amazon Fire TV Stick $25

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/deal-of-the-day/pcmcat248000050016.c?id=pcmcat248000050016

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, green for you.

Currently have a Fire TV Stick running Kodi on a dumb tv, works pretty well with streaming videos off my home network attached storage (NAS). It also does a great job mirroring from my Android phone.

Decided to get a 2nd one for another dumb tv in the house to make it "smart"

Just a heads up - Amazon will not price match with Best Buy. Hopefully that will save someone some time.

Amazon Echo vs. Dot vs. Tap: What Are the Key Differences?
link 

So are these Fire tablets the ad supported ones or not? Dont see mention of the "special offers" On BB site.

$129 at Lowes and use $15 off coupon from Renovo making it $114.
The price at Lowes is today only.

New models are coming out soon...

If I'm not mistaken, aren't these the EXACT same prices that Amazon had during their Amazon Prime sale a few weeks ago???

I ordered another stick with voice remote - the remotes alone are $30 at Amazon so that seemed to be a better deal than upgrading to voice remote at a later time

stlouisblues said:   $129 at Lowes and use $15 off coupon from Renovo making it $114.
The price at Lowes is today only.

I did the above for a great gift since there was free shipping too!
Thanks stlouisblues !!  

MrOzio said:   Just a heads up - Amazon will not price match with Best Buy. Hopefully that will save someone some time.
Amazon Echo - Traditional model, full size that needs and electrical outlet to work and the speaker is sufficient to stand alone.
Amazon Tap - A mobile model, charged and can be taken with you, a little smaller than the Echo. Will run off your cell phone data.
Amazon DOT - A mini model, that needs an electrical outlet but is a small model like a hockey puck. Best when paired to a speaker system, via hardwire or Bluetooth.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016