This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

www.textnow.com | Product Image
Disclaimer
Unlimited plans starting at $13.99 (talk/text/100MB at 4G LTE speed then Unlimited at 2G speeds) at TextNow 

Member Summary

Shap
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer

Sharp
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer

Sharp Aquos
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So keep it for a year and $168 later, I can put it on a R+ plan?

These are probably ready to go with R+. For $20 that's a pretty nice deal. 30 day money back Guarantee, I wonder if that covers the phone too.

Stubtify said:   These are probably ready to go with R+. For $20 that's a pretty nice deal. 30 day money back Guarantee, I wonder if that covers the phone too.
  Probably wouldn't pass FED. Nowadays when a carrier sells you a phone, it has to be active on that carrier for 12 months to pass.

can you buy this with 1 month service and use it on tmobile?

kapsalis said:   can you buy this with 1 month service and use it on tmobile?
  im pretty sure its not unlocked so u can't use with T-Mobile

green for OP. not bad phone at all for $20 price

This device is CDMA only device...
On GSM Arena it says - This is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network worldwide.
http://www.gsmarena.com/sharp_aquos_crystal-6590.php

msakthivel said:   
  This device is CDMA only device...
On GSM Arena it says - This is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network worldwide.
http://www.gsmarena.com/sharp_aquos_crystal-6590.php 

some people just don't look. 

hahaha

TextNow has very, very, very, very, poor reception and has long latency. I switched to R+ and life is much better.

withnoe said:   TextNow has very, very, very, very, poor reception and has long latency. I switched to R+ and life is much better.
  Only if you get one of Ring+ Mad Plans-perfect sound quality and hardly any latency. The Ring+ "free" plans I have, had a consistent latency of up to 1500ms (1.5 seconds each way)-terrible.

Where are you people getting a $20 price? It seems you have to have service for a year?

TexasFury said:   Where are you people getting a $20 price? It seems you have to have service for a year?
  IMO: They are thinking they buy the phone for $4 and service for $13.99 for one month, then cancel...Total $17.99. There is NO yearly commitment, BUT they would NOT be able to use it on another carrier-like Ring+, because of the new phone restrictions.

withnoe said:   TextNow has very, very, very, very, poor reception and has long latency. I switched to R+ and life is much better.
  Not just poor reception, poor customer service as well. Been on the phone 20 mins now to cancel an order, all i hear is piano. Initiated a chat session to do the same and its been 15 mins since I started it - no one has joined the chat. conveniently there's no timestamp to the chat messages, so no one can tell how long the chat's been on or response times.  how do companies like these even get funded to start a business ?

Update: The link works now.

withnoe said:   TextNow has very, very, very, very, poor reception and has long latency. I switched to R+ and life is much better.
  Thanks for your feedback.

OUT OF STOCK. 

Already out of stock? Oh, i'm late.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017