• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PayPal Bounce Back | Earn $10 When You Spend $100 at paypal-promo.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

PayPal Bounce Back | Earn $10 When You Spend $100

https://www.paypal-promo.com/bounceback/410010-54345.html 

Earn a $10 reward when you register & spend $100 or more with PayPal between 8/8/16 and 8/29/16.
Excluded transactions from the Offer include but are not limited to the following: donations, gift certificate payments, purchases of gift cards, send money transactions, eBay seller fees, eBay purchases paid via an eBay invoice. The Offer is valid in the 50 United States and limited to purchases in U.S. Dollars. The Offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer (including but not limited to Pay After Delivery); (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; (d) Offer; or (e) discount. The Offer cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be withdrawn from your PayPal account. The Offer cannot be applied to preapproved payments. PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I tried to register but came back with a message of "We're sorry, only select PayPal customers are eligible for this off... (more)

mav14 (Aug. 17, 2016 @ 1:21p) |

Not sure if I would trust this, although make sure your on the real paypal website.

navodis (Aug. 18, 2016 @ 4:24p) |

"We're sorry, only select PayPal customers are eligible for this offer"

Silverthunder (Aug. 20, 2016 @ 4:57p) |

All these greens from people, few of which are likely eligible for the offer.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't see t his on the paypal site

delete

This may be YMMV...

This is absolutely a targeted offer. Says in terms only valid if you receive the email invitation.

Paypal offer
Disclaimer
Clicking on the link gives me the offer shown in pic with an invitation to register 

Are we even sure this is from Paypal and not a spoof/scam? The URL is paypal-promo.com, not paypal.com.

Read the terms at the bottom of the link (bold for emphasis):

Offer open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who (a) are 18 years of age or older; (b) are holders of a U.S. PayPal account in good standing (c) are recipients of an email invitation from PayPal to participate in the Offer; and (d) complete registration for the Offer on the landing page provided as part of the Offer notification during the time period specified above in the Enrollment & Validity Period (“Eligible Participants”). Eligible Participants will receive an email from PayPal advising that the Offer is available for use with their PayPal account. Void where prohibited.

I logged in thru this site, and immediately changed my password as the paypal-promo address seems odd. Might be paronoia but nevertheless I wanted to be on safe side.

cestmoi123 said:   Are we even sure this is from Paypal and not a spoof/scam? The URL is paypal-promo.com, not paypal.com.

The URL is registered to paypal.com 

http://www.whois.com/whois/paypal-promo.com

jerosen said:   
cestmoi123 said:   Are we even sure this is from Paypal and not a spoof/scam? The URL is paypal-promo.com, not paypal.com.

The URL is registered to paypal.com 

http://www.whois.com/whois/paypal-promo.com 

I logged on to PayPal manually, and then clicked on the OP's link.  That worked fine.

Thanks OP!

"eBay purchases paid via an eBay invoice"....so does that mean any/all eBay purchases are excluded?

Does this apply retroactively? I made my big purchase yesterday...

registration requires agree to "share contact info". What does that mean?

Gonna go ahead and say No to the retroactive question....

firestarium said:   Does this apply retroactively? I made my big purchase yesterday...

Lol! No.

To log in using your PayPal account, August Bounce Back asks that you:
Share contact information.
Agree to the August Bounce Back Privacy Policy and User Agreement.

With whom are they sharing ???

I never got confirmation so I wont chance the purchase

mistycoupon said:   
With whom are they sharing ???

Wikileaks?

Going to test his out when buying from eBay, will report back

no go since I didn't get email

This went away quickly. Do we know how eBay purchases are going to work, and is it worth it?

how you know if it's activate on your account, mine doesn't say anything :[

Given the T&C restrictions quoted in the OP posting, I am looking for a manufactured spend to qualify. GCs are specifically excluded.  Qualifying purchases are supposed to be on line only if I read correctly.
I just am not in an eBay spending mood now.

It said only select members are eligible, who ever they are. I have only used Paypal since it's start up.

I tried to register but came back with a message of "We're sorry, only select PayPal customers are eligible for this offer". So it should be clear if you're not eligible.

Not sure if I would trust this, although make sure your on the real paypal website.

"We're sorry, only select PayPal customers are eligible for this offer"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017