This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell Refurbished - Exclusive! 50% Off Any Latitude E6430 Laptop + Free Shipping at dellrefurbished.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Dell Refurbished - Exclusive! 50% Off Any Latitude E6430 Laptop + Free Shipping

http://dellrefurbished.com/browse/?navDesc=16355+4294960858&sortby=P_discountPrice&offset=100&hits=100 

Dell Refurbished is offering an Exclusive! 50% Off Any Latitude E6430 Laptop + Free Shipping using coupon code "FWALLET50"

A few selections include:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

50% of 599.00 is not... $179.50

in for one more

alexnguyenseattle said:   50% of 599.00 is not... $179.50
  That caught my eye too.
I think we are seeing an original price minus sale discount, minus FW coupon.
The 50% is off the sale/first discounted price as far as I can tell.

Bought one of these with the last coupon, 270 shipped for 3720qm, 4gb ram, 320hd, 1600x900, grade b. I can't imagine what made this fail grade A, because it looks great. I threw in the extra stick of ram and SSD from my old HP and I'm a happy camper.

From my experience, Grade A refurbished is usually in pristine condition, aesthetically. It's very rare to have something that's used for 4 years (assuming they're for businesses) to be in pristine condition still.

$299 shipped for a quad core, 1600x900, quatro gfx, 8gb ram. Will use my current SSD. I think I'll be happy with this.

We're sorry, there are no items available in this category at this time.
Please check back daily for new inventory updates!

Is a 32-bit system good enough for everyday computing - streaming, some video editing?

FatRookie said:   Is a 32-bit system good enough for everyday computing - streaming, some video editing?
  LoL. Yes. 

I bought one of these and it was in very good condition.

atp2000 said:   We're sorry, there are no items available in this category at this time.
Please check back daily for new inventory updates!

Looks like they are there, just not coming up in the link. go to main page and then  navigate to laptops and select 6430.

These are pretty bulky by today's standards, but they're fine systems for even moderately-intensive use.

Toddler said:   These are pretty bulky by today's standards, but they're fine systems for even moderately-intensive use.

These are corporate "desktop replacement" PCs, they are designed for docking stations and have optical drives.  That is why the screens are rarely upgraded too -- they tend to be issued with a monitor as well as a dock. 

If you want a thinner PC then select the E6430U models:  http://dellrefurbished.com//ctl17140/cp61199/si6865172/cl1/dell_...  is one that worked out to 294.92 shipped after taxes for me.

The trade off is smaller hard drives, generally SSD.

Now is in bulk? Just decide to make order soon.

I tried today, August 11th 8:00 AM EDT, and when I put in the discount code, it said "ineligible product".

You can do much better at the Dell eBay Store,  dell-official-store-usa-refurbished eBay Store.  I have this model with SSD drive and a backlit keyboard,

is there any chance this coupon comes back.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017