Rite Aid 8/28 - 9/3 (Spend $50 on selected items, get 2000 pp L2)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I am seeing something about a spend $50 get $20 for the month and includes Oxyclean on sale for $3.99 with $3/1 coupons Anxious to see what else is included.

Spend $50, get 2000 PP promo that will last the entire month. The ad says 2 per week so it restarts every week

(Thx Thriftymomof2/sd for the above blurb)


The sale event is called RAKE IN THE POINTS and several items are included throughout the ad.

You can view the ad here 

Member Summary

Rake In the Points Product List
Thanks my4mainecoons
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Some BandAids DD; qualify for 2 different promotions: Rake In The Points and After the Game.
RITP, earn 2000PP wyb $50 an... (more)

my4mainecoons (Sep. 02, 2016 @ 9:17a) |

Another wasted trip. 0 oxiclean, saw 4 J&J first aid kit bags on shelf but none of them has any coupon book inside. Some... (more)

niniss (Sep. 04, 2016 @ 3:37a) |

73 candy bars??? Call me a dentist quick!!  My RA all have candy with at least 1 year left on them.

barrytuneup (Sep. 04, 2016 @ 8:34p) |

Participating Products for Rake In the Points
 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

is it 2000 or 20000PP? 2000 would be mindless.

barrytuneup said:   is it 2000 or 20000PP? 2000 would be mindless.
 We all wish it would be $200, or 20000 free pp with a $50 purchase.   No, it is as I wrote a $20, or a 2000 pp bonus with a $50 purchase of selected products.

MrVietnam said:   I am seeing something about a spend $50 get $20 for the month and includes Oxyclean on sale for $3.99 with $3/1 coupons Anxious to see what else is included.

Spend $50, get 2000 PP promo that will last the entire month. The ad says 2 per week so it restarts every week

More details to come when they are available.

  Did you seriously copy WORD FOR WORD my comment from SD??

 Quote from Thriftymomof2  o you have the 08/28 ad by chance? I am seeing something about a spend $50 get $20 for the Month and includes Oxyclean on sale for $3.99 with $3/1 coupons  Anxious to see what else is included lol  

Quote from Thriftymomof2  :The ad says 2 per week so it restarts every week 

So technically YOU have not seen anything about the spend $50 get $20, correct? I have because I have the AD now


 

ksiewenie said:   
 
 Did you seriously copy WORD FOR WORD my comment from SD??

 So technically YOU have not seen anything about the spend $50 get $20, correct? I have because I have the AD now


 

 To answer your questions, yes, I copied and pasted from SD and no, I have not seen the ad personally. 

any more info thrifty mom ? green for you by the way .

nm

mr v i just noticed the link for the Rite Aid ad , did you add that in to your post ? i did not see it before ? if so great addition to your post , green for you

RITP participating products in the QS

$3/1 OXICLEAN IP

http://www.coupons.com?cid=19532042   ONE PRINT (need 12 computers.....where's Imanemokid??)

Buy 12 @ $47.76 + another $2.25 in RAKE items.

Pay approx $14-15 + tax, get back $20 in points = FREE or better

shucks.  I bought 30 coupons.  Wish I'd known about the ip and saved my money.

my4mainecoons said:   shucks.  I bought 30 coupons.  Wish I'd known about the ip and saved my money.
  

but can you really print out enough to forego the paper coupons? may still need some

I can print 30.  I wasn't going to do the deal on each of my 3 cards but now I will. 
I'm planning on 13 bottles per card.  No filler.

my4mainecoons said:   I can print 30.  I wasn't going to do the deal on each of my 3 cards but now I will. 
I'm planning on 13 bottles per card.  No filler.

  

yes, but finding stock could be the challenge, so keep filler in mind as a back up. Still worth it to do if you have to spend $5-6 on other stuff if you can only find, say 11 bottles.

It's all in knowing where to shop
Walked into first store.  They had exactly 13 bottles of Oxiclean and I'd printed exactly 13 ips. 
Asked them if they'd mind if I cleared the shelf.  "Go right ahead!"
Paid $16xx in PP (w/tax) and got back the $20.
I'll wait for my coupon order to arrive to get my last 26 bottles. 
 

MrVietnam said:   
Spend $50, get 2000 PP promo that will last the entire month. The ad says 2 per week so it restarts every week

 

   MrV - Do you know if this $50 spending is cumulative or has to be in one transaction?  My local store only has 3 bottles of Oxiclean.

niniss said:   MrVietnam said:   
Spend $50, get 2000 PP promo that will last the entire month. The ad says 2 per week so it restarts every week

 

   MrV - Do you know if this $50 spending is cumulative or has to be in one transaction?  My local store only has 3 bottles of Oxiclean.
  
It is cumulative. It tracks.

MrVietnam said:   
niniss said:   
MrVietnam said:   
Spend $50, get 2000 PP promo that will last the entire month. The ad says 2 per week so it restarts every week

 

   MrV - Do you know if this $50 spending is cumulative or has to be in one transaction?  My local store only has 3 bottles of Oxiclean.

  
It is cumulative. It tracks.
 

  That's good, so i can buy some each week and don't have to be pressured to get something that we don't really need.  Thanks MrV, for your timely reply.  

niniss said:   
MrVietnam said:   
niniss said:   
MrVietnam said:   
Spend $50, get 2000 PP promo that will last the entire month. The ad says 2 per week so it restarts every week

 

   MrV - Do you know if this $50 spending is cumulative or has to be in one transaction?  My local store only has 3 bottles of Oxiclean.

  
It is cumulative. It tracks.

  That's good, so i can buy some each week and don't have to be pressured to get something that we don't really need.  Thanks MrV, for your timely reply.  

  I believe it's only cumulative by the week. You can spend $25 today and spend $25 tomorrow and it will work, but if you spend $25 today and $25 next week, then it won't.

roy7736 said:   
niniss said:   
 
  That's good, so i can buy some each week and don't have to be pressured to get something that we don't really need.  Thanks MrV, for your timely reply.  

  I believe it's only cumulative by the week. You can spend $25 today and spend $25 tomorrow and it will work, but if you spend $25 today and $25 next week, then it won't.

  Oh I see.  No luck for me then.

niniss said:   roy7736 said:   
niniss said:   
 
  That's good, so i can buy some each week and don't have to be pressured to get something that we don't really need.  Thanks MrV, for your timely reply.  

  I believe it's only cumulative by the week. You can spend $25 today and spend $25 tomorrow and it will work, but if you spend $25 today and $25 next week, then it won't.

  Oh I see.  No luck for me then.
  
Yrs, I was thinking by "cumulative" you meant for the week. As was said earlier it will track but only during the week.


Cheapest Band Aid product
Disclaimer
@ Niniss - ask your store when their truck comes in.  Most stores have been stocked for the sale. 
Might have more Oxi later in the week.

Here's another way to reach the $50.
Johnson & Johnson Bandaids/gauzes are part of the deal.  They are BOG50%.
There's a $2 Catalina wyb 2 Bandaid products.
There's a Build Your Own First Aid kit bag which is $4.99.  On the bag is a coupon making the bag free wyb 3 products. 
In the bag is a coupon book with a coupon for $4/3 products.  Open the bag and remove the book before you get to the register.
The cheapest product is a box of gauze pads for about $2.99.  Might be $2.79 in cheaper stores.  See screen shot from Wags where they're $1.99, lol.
The "perfect" scenario is (1) First Aid Kit and (3) boxes of gauze.  Total $4.99 + $2.99 + $1.49 + $1.49 =  $10.96
- free bag (- $4.99)
- $4/3 products
= $2.96 and get $2 catalina
The $10.96 counts towards the $50 RITP.  96˘ net vs. 99˘ net for Oxiclean

FYI, even though the coupon for the free bag is stuck right on the bag it often beeps.
Also, IIRC the last time we bought first aid kits there were booklets that expired 2015 & 2016.  Make sure you have a current book.
Stores tend to have only 2 boxes of gauze.  Bandaids are next cheapest item and more useful IMO. 
Having made the rounds in the past I know which store stocks 9+ boxes of gauze but there are lots of varieties of Bandaids.

 

Thank you, my4mainecoons. Their truck comes on Thursdays but they also said they usually carry small inventories (this is a very small store, the larger store is too far from me). I will try the Bandaids idea, i use many of them anyways. Now is the $2 Catalina coupon for anything or only can be used on J&J items?

niniss said:   Thank you, my4mainecoons. Their truck comes on Thursdays but they also said they usually carry small inventories (this is a very small store, the larger store is too far from me). I will try the Bandaids idea, i use many of them anyways. Now is the $2 Catalina coupon for anything or only can be used on J&J items?
  

anything.


Olay Facial Care
Disclaimer
There's a 20 debit card for 50 Olay purchase rebate. But I don't see it on their website anymore. Ends 9/2 (Friday). It's floating around on various forums though.
There's 2.00 plenti on cleanser and 2.00 plenti on moisturizer you could add on. 

webshop said:   There's a 20 debit card for 50 Olay purchase rebate. But I don't see it on their website anymore. Ends 9/2 (Friday). It's floating around on various forums though.
http://www.olay.com/en-us/olay-coupons

So it's $50 - $20 PP - $20 Olay. We still need at least $10 in coupons to make it a good deal.  

Yoksel said:   
webshop said:   There's a 20 debit card for 50 Olay purchase rebate. But I don't see it on their website anymore. Ends 9/2 (Friday). It's floating around on various forums though.
http://www.olay.com/en-us/olay-coupons 

So it's $50 - $20 PP - $20 Olay. We still need at least $10 in coupons to make it a good deal.  

  

these  MIRs usually forbid Q's use. be sure to read the fine print. had been that way any how.

Tomorrow is Sept. 1 = beginning of a new month = time for short dated candy to get green 50˘ peelies
Some of the candy is 69˘ this week.  It also counts towards the $50 RITP.
If you can find 73 69˘ candy bars with 50˘ peelies you'll spend $13.76 and earn 2000 PP. 
Slightly better than buying Oxiclean or Bandaids.
 

Some BandAids DD; qualify for 2 different promotions: Rake In The Points and After the Game.
RITP, earn 2000PP wyb $50 and ATG 300 PP wyb $15

After the Game Spend $15 earn 300 PP, L2
Band-Aid Adhesive Pads, Large, 10 pads $5.29
Band Aid Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, Assorted Sizes, 30 bandages $4.99
Johnson & Johnson Secure Flex Wrap, M $6.49
Band Aid Tough-Strips Adhesive Bandages, All One Size, 20 bandages $4.99
Johnson & Johnson Waterproof Pads, L, 6 Count $4.99
Johnson & Johnson Paper Tape, S, 8oz $4.29
Johnson & Johnson Nonstick Pads, L, 2.7oz, 10 Count $5.49

IF your cashier will scan your Plenti card after coupons have been entered:
1 Band Aid Large Adhesive Pads $5.29 + 2 boxes of gauze $2.99 ea. & First Aid Kit
Less the $4/3 in bag coupon and the $4.99 bag peelie manually entered
Scan card.
The Large Adhesive Pads and First Aid Kit "attach" to each other
Receipt shows
$5.29 Large Pads
$2.49 First Aid kit
$2.99 Gauze
$1.49 Gauze
- $4/3
- $4.99
= $3.27 and earn $2 cat (net $1.27 oop)
$12.26 towards RITP and $5.29 towards ATG
Did it 3 times and earned the 300 pts for After the Game as well as $36.78 towards RITP for $3.81 oop.
I'm almost done doing it 6 times.  Will have earned 600 PP for ATG and 2000 for RITP. 
$1.27 x 6 = $7.62 for 2600 PP, a $18 MM and have $23.56 towards 2nd RITP.

 

Another wasted trip. 0 oxiclean, saw 4 J&J first aid kit bags on shelf but none of them has any coupon book inside. Someone has already rampaged through those bags obviously.

my4mainecoons said:   Tomorrow is Sept. 1 = beginning of a new month = time for short dated candy to get green 50˘ peelies
Some of the candy is 69˘ this week.  It also counts towards the $50 RITP.
If you can find 73 69˘ candy bars with 50˘ peelies you'll spend $13.76 and earn 2000 PP. 
Slightly better than buying Oxiclean or Bandaids.

  73 candy bars??? Call me a dentist quick!!  My RA all have candy with at least 1 year left on them.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017