This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In case you missed out on the just ended tonight $0.40/gallon off gift card promotion, just sneeked a peek at the promotion  that starts tomorrow out here in So Cal (other areas YMMV).  For every $100 in gift cards purchased for entertainment and dining, get a $0.40/gallon off fillup at Shell.  Effective 08/10 to 08/16.

Member Summary

gift card promotion
Thanks reoking
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The question is, can these be combined, or is it a max of $0.40 off per fillup.

Also, what's their definition of a fillup (max 25, 30, 35 gals - unlimited, like it was at Meijer for a time...)?

I'm partial to the Kroger deal where you can get up to $1.00 off per up to 35 gallons using the same GC buying, but in increments of $0.10 for each $100 purchased (normally at 2X points, but really when they are sold with 4X points, making it the same level as this...

NOT $0.40/gallon; $0.40 OFF/gallon. Please update your title and post. Thanks.

Connman said:   The question is, can these be combined, or is it a max of $0.40 off per fillup.

Also, what's their definition of a fillup (max 25, 30, 35 gals - unlimited, like it was at Meijer for a time...)?

I'm partial to the Kroger deal where you can get up to $1.00 off per up to 35 gallons using the same GC buying, but in increments of $0.10 for each $100 purchased (normally at 2X points, but really when they are sold with 4X points, making it the same level as this...

Out here in So Cali it is 35 gallons max discounted gallons per reward.  The Ralph's/Kroger stations out here give a maximum of $0.20 off per reward.  I have experienced that $1.00 discount in AZ.  Pretty slick, but tried calling Kroger and they have no plans of changing the limit out here.  I also found out that not all Kroger regions participate at the same time so best to check your local ad or store for the bonus promotions!  Enjoy!!

arieldtlm said:   NOT $0.40/gallon; $0.40 OFF/gallon. Please update your title and post. Thanks.
  Sorry, thought anyone familiar with the Ralph's gas reward program knew it was per gallon off.  However, to be clear, I have edited the post.  Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017