This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg  has EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 Video Card (06G-P4-6161-KR) for $249.99 - $15 w/ promo code VCOGOLD16 = $234.99
Shipping is $4.99, otherwise shipping is free w/ Newegg Premier. 

Link 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got one, thanks.

There is one question is that will this be available in a twin fan acx version?

Thank you op. I got the Superclocked version for just under $250.

Would this card be good for Adobe products? Adobe uses CUDA cards...

joot said:   Would this card be good for Adobe products? Adobe uses CUDA cards...
  According to the EVGA specifications, this card has: 

• CUDA Cores: 1280

So, yep!

read some reviews that this has heat issues. anybody has experience with these?

Fan is super quiet. 
-The gpu boost is amazing, boosts to over 2000mhz at times, and temp doesn't go over 70C
-Compared this card to my friend's RX 480, this card kills it at all DX11 Benchmarks, we both have win7, no dx12.
-Very cheap for the performance.
This is my experience. 

creepycandycoatings said:   read some reviews that this has heat issues. anybody has experience with these?
 Fan is super quiet. 
-The gpu boost is amazing, boosts to over 2000mhz at times, and temp doesn't go over 70C
-Compared this card to my friend's RX 480, this card kills it at all DX11 Benchmarks, we both have win7, no dx12.
-Very cheap for the performance.
This is my experience

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016