Coleman 52-qt. Xtreme Cooler - $29.99 @ Sears

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears has the Coleman 52-qt. Xtreme Cooler on sale for $29.99 with free in-store pickup in select areas or free shipping on orders over $35.00. This received about 4.5/5 stars based on 22 customer reviews.  

• Space for up to 82 standard, 12 oz cans
  • Drain is conveniently located near the bottom so that you can empty the cooler without tipping it
  • Four deep drink holders in the top of the lid let this cooler double as a table
  • Sturdy plastic handles on both sides 
  • Extra insulation can keep your ice cold for up to five days, even in 90 degree temperatures

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought this same cooler and it performs great! Held ice for my three day dirt bike trip. Added a Yeti sticker and now it holds ice for 4 days!!

Even though I don't need this, I'm tempted to buy it. Does that still count as saving money?

This ia a pretty good cooler IMO.

I got one over 5 years ago for camping. Still in one piece.I try to keep it out of the sun and out of the elements and other than minor fading of the logo, it looks great. 

Ha, thanks for this.

Can't really say about the new one's...but I do own two older models, one about twelve years old and the other about five to six years old. and both of them have really nice (recessed inside the box) which lets out all the water with out having to tip your cooler...for some unknown reason to me, you can buy the 70 qt. cheaper than the 52 qt. would I buy another? 100% yes, I am looking for one right now.

echecoparcarter said:   Can't really say about the new one's...but I do own two older models, one about twelve years old and the other about five to six years old.
Did Coleman have the "Xtreme" line back then? My older Coleman needed ice every day on my yearly 3 day trip. The Xtreme is a huge improvement and at a very good price.
When I bought mine it was $32 but Sears gave you $20 in bonus points. I then got a 50 foot all natural rubber garden hose free ($20 in points)!! I love their points but think they might finally put Sears/Kmart out of business.

The Kmart by my work is funny. Stuff is stacked around in no logical order. There are off-brand quickie-marts near-by that are nicer! Sucks, because I love Sears!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017