This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Jet.com Coupon for Additional Savings $10 Off $35 + F/S

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Jet.com offers $10 Off an order of $35 or more with promo code BACKTOSCHOOL05. Shipping is free on orders of $35.

Note, must be logged in your Jet account in order to apply the code

Member Summary

jet
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
FWIW
had an order pending for some cat food .  And another order for some kirkland nuts .Both took the coupon . Tried to ... (more)

SupTech (Aug. 11, 2016 @ 10:38p) |

BACKTOSCHOOL06 did not work for me, but BACKTOSCHOOL09 did.

jjl44 (Aug. 12, 2016 @ 12:41p) |

Thanks OP and also jjl44 for the current working code!

MokaJava (Aug. 15, 2016 @ 2:37p) |

Codes to try
BACKTOSCHOOL05
BACKTOSCHOOL06
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Atariman56 said:   Jet.com offers $10 Off a order of $35 or more with promo code BACKTOSCHOOL05. Shipping is free on orders of $35.

Amazing deal!  Thank you so much for posting . . I was unaware.

I still have two of my three Jet 15% off "first three purchases" discounts available.  If this stacks it will be great.

Course if this does not stack . . well . . not as good.  

Atariman56 said:   Jet.com offers $10 Off an order of $35 or more with promo code BACKTOSCHOOL05. Shipping is free on orders of $35.

OP: update post  that it usable for next 3 orders Thanks 

I have a stack of Jet coupons with no purpose, but I figured since $10 off $35 is a little more than 28% off, there must be something that is a bargain. 

No coupon codes stack together and I can't find anything that isn't cheaper elsewhere. I'm convinced the only way to get a deal at Jet is combining a coupon with an AMEX offer. 

Jet definitely left a bad taste in my mouth because in the past they have apologized and refunded orders for not being able to fulfill an order when the order was already delivered to me, and also charging me for things that were never delivered and not even having a clue about that. I called them a couple times, and the CSR's are helpful, but they had no clue what was going on. It makes a perfect match for WM and all the WM account hacking. This is heading the same direction as Sears/Kmart. 

If you place an order, look at the return label when your package arrives or the name of the seller that fulfilled the order, and you can find the same items on the seller's own website and most likely Amazon without the Jet markup. 

dealsnmoredeals said:   If you place an order, look at the return label when your package arrives or the name of the seller that fulfilled the order, and you can find the same items on the seller's own website and most likely Amazon without the Jet markup. 

They have been changing the cart layout recently but at this point in time you can see the same 'actual seller' info in the Jet cart before purchase.

I had a horrible first time experience with Jet but every order since has been fine. The downside is that they are no longer offering me 15% off codes, which means, as dealsnmore said, almost everything can be found cheaper elsewhere. Haven't done extensive testing but if I see a big price drop on something at Amazon, checking Jet will sometimes show the same price (and vice versa). Good deals can be had applying your Jet coupon on those price matched items. Jet's search engine needs a LOT of work so I use Google to find multiple listings for the same item. Finally, I've had some things in my Jet cart become ineligible for coupon discounts overnight so it might be wise to pull the trigger on high ticket items rather than risk being suddenly shut out of a discount.

Doesn't work. Shows as invalid, and it's targeted to only those who received an e-mail.

try BACKTOSCHOOL06

impasse said:   try BACKTOSCHOOL06
  Thank you!

BACKTOSCHOOL05 worked for me. I used it for 3 separate orders, nice deal! Got the necessities e.g., toilet paper, tooth paste, rice, flour, and vitamins.
Thanks Op!

That works. Thank you

Are there restrictions on this? I can't get coupon to stick. I get "You have entered an invalid promo code"

Tried copy and paste and typing it in. Even added items from the "back to school" section and no luck.

i cant find anything that works out cheaper than Amazon or costco

VegasVegan said:   Are there restrictions on this? I can't get coupon to stick. I get "You have entered an invalid promo code"

Tried copy and paste and typing it in. Even added items from the "back to school" section and no luck.

Did you try BACKTOSCHOOL06
BACKTOSCHOOL05 didn't work for me either, but 06 worked.

orangecolt said:   
VegasVegan said:   Are there restrictions on this? I can't get coupon to stick. I get "You have entered an invalid promo code"

Did you try BACKTOSCHOOL06
BACKTOSCHOOL05 didn't work for me either, but 06 worked.

Thanks 06 worked. Didn't see all the posts about it because I was trying to get other code to work. Should have refreshed page before posting.

Neither works - only valid with the first purchase

perpetualapprentice said:   
 ...if I see a big price drop on something at Amazon, checking Jet will sometimes show the same price (and vice versa). Good deals can be had applying your Jet coupon on those price matched items...

That's not a coincidence that Amazon price drops show up on Jet. If you want to know why, look at the requirements to be a Jet seller, specifically the part about how inventory and order confirmation needs to be automated and occur within 10 minutes. How funny would it be if WM didn't even know that they bought into sharing inventory with Amazon? That's why Jet without discounts is obsolete. The sellers on Jet aren't eating that discount.

Tried BACKTOSCHOOL01 to BACKTOSCHOOL09.  05 invalid, all others only valid with first purchase.

food1313 said:   Tried BACKTOSCHOOL01 to BACKTOSCHOOL09.  05 invalid, all others only valid with first purchase.
  Yea when I first put the 06 code in it took it (should have checked out then). I just went back and now it's gone.

"Eligible for new customers only. Maximum discount $30 for the duration of the offer. Minimum order of $35 required. Offer expires 10/31/2016. Limit 3 per household. Offer can’t be applied to previous orders. Offer may be combined with other qualifying offers. Offer is subject to change or cancellation. Void where prohibited. Limited quantities available. Brand, category and other restrictions may apply."

Not working for me.
I'm getting :
"The promo code BACKTOSCHOOL06 is valid for 3 purchases, beginning only with your first purchase"

Me either. Frownie face.

jerosen said:   Not working for me.
I'm getting :
"The promo code BACKTOSCHOOL06 is valid for 3 purchases, beginning only with your first purchase"

Don't know what to say. After I saw this this morning I placed my 3rd order within a year and it worked for me using "05". Maybe they have a simian preference.

Another thought for those having problems.... Are you logged in as stated in my original post?  

Atariman56 said:   
jerosen said:   Not working for me.
I'm getting :

Don't know what to say. After I saw this this morning I placed my 3rd order within a year and it worked for me using "05". Maybe they have a simian preference.  

A higher primate/monkey preference??

I just ordered 9 boxes of my favorite cereal & one pack of 12 disposable razors but I had to set up a different acct. than I normally use in order to be able to use the $10 discount and it went through even though I used the same shipping and cc lnfo I have on my other acct. I didn't know if it would work but apparently it did with free shipping. Woohoo!!!   THANK YOU "ATARIMAN56".  MONKEY'S RULE, ESPECIALLY WEIRD LOOKING CHIMPANZEES

I don't know about you but I have had TWO separate Amazon order within the last week miss PRIME delivery dates. One by three freakin days for something I really needed. Amazon is getting to be a PITA with this BS guaranteed shipping.  Seems they can't even get the item to the shipper within a reasonable time.  Good grief when Christmas comes.

I have found great deals on jet and with their discount have saved big $$$ over Amazon.  Seems like Amaz doesn't give a crap lately, usually happens when a company gets big and cocky.

You got to love the irony. In the press release Jet.com said they found customers dont need big discounts. Then a day after announcing WalMart is buying them they have this $10 off. Without discounts no one would use Jet

FWIW
had an order pending for some cat food .  And another order for some kirkland nuts .Both took the coupon . Tried to order just now and the coupon no longer works .
In both cases it was not worth buying without the coupon .
WalMart buying them is absurd! This company is worth 3 million maybe .... maybe ?? 
BTW  their search engine is crap !!   I say that as someone who thinks the Amazon search engine sucks also .

BACKTOSCHOOL06 did not work for me, but BACKTOSCHOOL09 did.

Thanks OP and also jjl44 for the current working code!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017