This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Xbox One S 2TB Bundle (R6 Siege, MGSV, Division, Dishonored) $399.99 Newegg/ebay

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this on CAG.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/xBox-One-S-2TB-Console-Six-Siege-Metal-G... 

Xbox One 2TB system with Rainbow Six Siege, Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain, The Division, and Dishonored Definitive Edition (all physical copies) for $399.99, free shipping.

Member Summary

Xbox One S Bundle
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Headline should be edited - this is the Xbox One S (i.e. the new one), not the old Xbox One. Nice deal!

My bad. Fixed it. Not sure there actually are any 2TB models of the old version though.

Nice find.

Nice! Not the games I want, but I can always sell them and buy Call Of Duty and Halo

manishchacko said:   Nice! Not the games I want, but I can always sell them and buy Call Of Duty and Halo
  Looks like they're selling for $20-25 each on eBay, so figure you can get $80-90 for them, after fees. 

Damn. Would be a perfect time for one of those 10% eEbay bucks emails.

cestmoi123 said:   
manishchacko said:   Nice! Not the games I want, but I can always sell them and buy Call Of Duty and Halo
  Looks like they're selling for $20-25 each on eBay, so figure you can get $80-90 for them, after fees. 

Until all of the people getting in on this deal flood eEbay with copies, driving the price down. :-o

Hey, this is slightly off-topic, but the best place to ask.

Newegg on eBay has done this deal twice before within the past couple of weeks. With different sets of 4 games.

To those that ordered, did you receive the games inside the box? Because I did not.

I ordered on August 8th, it was the Xbox One S with Assassin's Creed Syndicate, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige, and Fallout 4. I received the package yesterday, and it was only the Xbox console in its own packaging (brand new, sealed) and some airpackets to fill out the rest of the box.

From what I understand, the games were supposed to be discs, so I was expecting retail boxes in there. I also opened the Xbox One S packaging to verify that there are no disc games in there.

I sent an email through eBay to Newegg asking for clarification and help, late last night. I hope they respond soon.

If anybody else ordered, let me know how you received the games. Thank you.

UPDATE: I just checked the most recent post over at CheapAssGamer, and they had a couple of people from last week report some of their games were missing. One hadn't received a response yet in over 2 days, and the other person called Newegg directly, and they were told that the games would be shipped separately.  So I will wait to see.

Maybe they want to include an extra controller next time. :p

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017