This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

DellRefurbished
Disclaimer
Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 50% Off any Desktop Priced 249 & Up + Free Ground Shipping with coupon code "FATWALLET50".

Deal Notes: Valid 8/12 6:00 AM CST to 8/16.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

+ shipping ~22.00

dumroo said:   + shipping ~22.00
  I just double checked it and I got free shipping on this Dell OptiPlex 390 8GB RAM 250GB HDD ($254). What computer were you trying?

Thanks OP!

Thank you! was looking to purchase one

Shipping also $22 for me.

Are you entering the ZIP and the promo?

After entering my ZIP code and the promo code it shows -21.99 discount for free shipping.

thank you op, bought two.   I bought one a while ago, added memory, put in 2 ssd's and upped the windows to 64 bit, added raid 1 mirror.   Works great.  I got the minitower 990 and it had raid on the MB.    Great machine, very fast.  

Thanks op, needed a new media server.

FWIW I recommended the mini towers so you can get cheap replacement power supplies if needed. The SFF boxes use custom slim power supplies that are usually
more expensive.

Thanks OP!  I picked up an Optiplex 7010 with an i5 processor and 6GB of RAM and a 500GB disk for $230.

kinkeads said:   Thanks OP!  I picked up an Optiplex 7010 with an i5 processor and 6GB of RAM and a 500GB disk for $230.

Awesome.  Can I see a link?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017