This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Meijer Mperks offer good until Aug 13 (or maybe Aug 14): buy $50 Meijer gift card, get $5 back. 1 time use only.

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Meijer Mperks offer good until Aug 13 (or maybe Aug 14, don't recall exactly):  buy $50 Meijer gift card, get $5 back.  One time use only.

This could be YMMV or regional, but all of my family's Mperks accounts had this offer listed in them, which isn't always the case for Mperks offers in my family's accounts.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

One for two here - the active account...

Another thread that should have been set to auto-expire.

yoregano said:   Another thread that should have been set to auto-expire.
Why don't you go through the whole Grocery forum and mark most of the threads as expired -- MOST of them are.

For example:

Rite Aid  8/7 - 8/13 ($7.48 MM AZO wyb 4 a/ man Qs/weekly/monthly pp offers; 10 free bottles Herbal Essence a/ man Qs/pp)

CVS 8/7-14 Free/MM Snickers Singles, GM Cereal, Burn Cream, Kids Gummy Worms, more (after ECB, Q's and/or rebates)

Walgreens 8/7-13 69c Dozen Eggs, Free a/RR Trolli GummyCandy, $2mm on Crest TP other deals

etc. etc. etc.

The exp. date was known at the time of posting. In these cases, the auto-expire feature should be implemented when the thread is posted.

Are there plenty of other threads like this? Sure. I do call many of them out.

The point is, once you are aware of the feature, use it. Don't make excuses about it.

yoregano said:   The exp. date was known at the time of posting. In these cases, the auto-expire feature should be implemented when the thread is posted.
Are there plenty of other threads like this? Sure. I do call many of them out.
The point is, once you are aware of the feature, use it. Don't make excuses about it.

The expiration date on MOST Grocery forum threads is known at the time of posting. 

Please go after all the other expired threads in that forum that are still up, if this situation exercises you so much.

I do not want to use the feature, so I do not use it.

Do you post a lot of informative threads on the Grocery forum?  Fatwallet would be more helped to survive by having more efforts in that direction, than it is on this kind of "rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic" nit-picking.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017