• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman 5/8 in. x 100 ft. All Rubber Hose
$39.99 + $10 in SYWR Points

Ideal for use in all conditions. Remains flexible to 25 deg. below zero and withstands temperatures to 160 deg. F. Lifetime [ALL_Warranty].

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good hoses..dont get the black hose, if you are in a hot climate the water can come out scorching hot for a bit.

Great hoses, but be aware that the warranty is now "limited lifetime". I found this out last week when I took one in with a broken connector for replacement. The "limited lifetime" warranty basically means you need to keep the receipt. Makes no sense for a lifetime warranty, but there it is, right in the terms on the package (the picture on the web site is inaccurate and shows the old packaging with the full warranty). They absolutely would not replace my hose without a receipt, even though I bought the hose years ago when a full warranty was in effect. Luckily I ordered mine online for store pickup in 2011 and managed to dig up the confirmation email.  The salesperson honestly looked defeated when she grudgingly handed over a new hose.

That being said, these are very rugged hoses. I echo the former comment about the water inside getting VERY hot in the summer, so be sure to flush out the hot water or you could get burned. Also, they tend to leave black marks on your hands.

always ask for an email receipt

Promotion changed today. Price $ 53, but you can get $20 points back. About $33 now

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016