This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

FREE! AC and MIR up to $25, RHINOCORT 60-120 ct Spray valid 8/14-28 only

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1. LOOK FOR THE $10 off 1 coupon in SUNDAY INSERTS (RED PLUM)  ( , see PDF form at link)

2. go to www.TRYRHINOCORTFREEREBATE.com for full terms and submission info, must postmark by  9/30   YOU MUST USE Q AND MIR TO GET IT FREE> Max rebate is $15.

3. VOID IN VT AND CT.

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRIOR TO 8/14 SUNDAY

Member Summary

Rhinocort
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for the tip. I was using the online desktop version and it didn't show up on that, but after I downloaded the CO5... (more)

MrVietnam (Aug. 16, 2016 @ 12:11p) |

Anyone receive confirmation of their rebate submission?

Also this deal is going live again this Sunday on 9/18/16: http:/... (more)

greenglow (Sep. 15, 2016 @ 1:22p) |

Help! I did not print the form early (thought had plenty of time and would do that when i'm ready to file the rebate) bu... (more)

niniss (Sep. 24, 2016 @ 5:07a) |

WALGREENS
Rhinocort 120 Sprays $18.99
Use the $10/1 Rhinocort Allergy Spray coupon that will be in 8/14 RP
Or use $6/1 Rhinocort Allergy Spray coupon found here 

Pay $8.99
Submit for Try Me FREE Rhinocort Rebate 

Final Cost FREE! 

CVS Deal Rhinocort 120 Sprays $18.99
Use the $10/1 Rhinocort Allergy Spray coupon that will be in 8/14 RP
Or use $6/1 Rhinocort Allergy Spray coupon found here 

Pay $8.99
Submit for Try Me FREE Rhinocort Rebate 
Final Cost FREE!
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

There is also a $4 rebate on CO51 through Wednesday.

I'll buy mine at Rite Aid . Good way to monetize Plenti points.

What's the point of the $10 coupon when its a try me free rebate?

nm

Without coupon, its not free. The retail price for 60 sprays is definitely over $10.00.

Does this stuff work well? Reading about it seems to indicate it would take the full two weeks to notice any difference. Allergy season has been rough this year (started early) but wonder if just using generic antihistamines for a couple months would do about the same as having to buy this at full price for the season.

nm

MrVietnam said:   
jianqiangfang said:   Without coupon, its not free. The retail price for 60 sprays is definitely over $10.00.

Actually without coupon it is free as there is a Try Me Free rebate as was stated previously in the OP.

it is free up to $15, you can find the 60ct for about this price at some stores. But a coupon will ensure you have no OOP.  But if you really do take this stuff, best to get the 120ct for free vs 60ct sprays.

If you don't get the circulars, there is a $6 printable coupon on coupons.com

tanner12oz said:   What's the point of the $10 coupon when its a try me free rebate?

it is try me free up to $15. the 120 ct spray sells for $20-25 at most stores. so the $10 coupon PLUS the rebate makes the big size free with both offers

nm

"WITH COUPON RECEIVE: (1) ONE RHINOCORT® product rebate check. • RHINOCORT® Allergy Spray 60 spray:Purchase price – Less $10 coupon* = Rebate up to $10.00 • RHINOCORT® Allergy Spray 120 spray:Purchase price – Less $10 coupon* = Rebate up to $15.00 WITHOUT COUPON RECEIVE: (1) ONE RHINOCORT® product rebate check.• RHINOCORT® Allergy Spray 60 spray: up to $10.00 Rebate • RHINOCORT® Allergy Spray 120 spray: up to $15.00 Rebate ."

can not use points in terms                                                     purchased with cash or cash equivalent (no points or other non-monetary purchase methods).

eddyg said:   can not use points in terms                                                     purchased with cash or cash equivalent (no points or other non-monetary purchase methods).
 So much for my idea to use this offer to monetize some of my Plenti points. Thanks for pointing this out.

So only cash, credit, debit and gift card. 

anonguy said:   Does this stuff work well? Reading about it seems to indicate it would take the full two weeks to notice any difference. Allergy season has been rough this year (started early) but wonder if just using generic antihistamines for a couple months would do about the same as having to buy this at full price for the season.
  I did some quick google search and found this study summary:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9847429

​I use generic fluticasone (Flonase) and it works well for seasonal allergy which I started to get 3-4 years ago.  I only use it 2 months out of a year and it takes 3-4 days to be fully take effect but when it does, it works very well.  The above study says the active ingredient in rhinocort works slight better so I might just get it even though my current bottle of fluticasone probably will last me years.

MrVietnam said:   There is also a $4 rebate on CO51 through Wednesday.
It look likes all the $4 Rhinocort rebates on CO51 have been spoken for and that rebate is unfortunately NLA.  There goes the MM possibility for me.

UPDATE: The CO51 rebate is still available, but it only shows up when you use the smartphone app. I was able to download the app to my iPad mini and now I saved an additional $4 from my Rhinecort purchase. The amount pushed me over the $20 mark I need to cash out on CO51.

Any solutions on printing the rebate form. have tried 2 different browsers and 2 different computers neither will print the form.

nerraw00 said:   Any solutions on printing the rebate form. have tried 2 different browsers and 2 different computers neither will print the form.

try saving it as a PDF file, then print it from your computer, not the website.

MrVietnam said:   It look likes all the $4 Rhinocort rebates on CO51 have been spoken for and that rebate is unfortunately NLA. They sure went quick come Sunday morning. I guess that is the East Coast advantage with CO51. There goes the MM possibility for me.

I see the $4 Rhinocort in the CO51 app.  I haven't tried redeeming it though; did it appear for you but give an error when you tried to redeem it?  Or maybe they have more available now.

For the rebate, does the "no points or other non-monetary purchase methods" part of the terms also exclude using a coupon?

govenar said:   
MrVietnam said:   It look likes all the $4 Rhinocort rebates on CO51 have been spoken for and that rebate is unfortunately NLA. They sure went quick come Sunday morning. I guess that is the East Coast advantage with CO51. There goes the MM possibility for me.
I see the $4 Rhinocort in the CO51 app.  I haven't tried redeeming it though; did it appear for you but give an error when you tried to redeem it?  Or maybe they have more available now.

For the rebate, does the "no points or other non-monetary purchase methods" part of the terms also exclude using a coupon?

From what I gather the CO51 $4 Rhinecort rebate is still available, as you said too, if you have the app. I use the online version and I didn't check before if I had the offer before I bought but I think the offer was only extended to those who had the app. I have a Windows phone and they don't make an app for my phone. I think it is time to get my myself an iPhone or Android as I am missing out not only on CO51 but Ibotta and I'm sure other couponing rebate sites don't support Windows phones either.

As for using a coupon and it being excluded per the terms of the rebate offer, I highly doubt that is the case because their coupon use is built into the rebate offer. I think they are talking about using points to pay, such as Plenti points at Rite Aid .

how does budesonide compare with fluticasone?

MrVietnam said:   As for using a coupon and it being excluded per the terms of the rebate offer, I highly doubt that is the case because their coupon use is built into the rebate offer. I think they are talking about using points to pay, such as Plenti points at Rite Aid  .
Before I looked at the rebate form, I thought it was the type of deal where the rebate potentially gives you the full pre-coupon price, i.e., more than you paid.  But now I see that the rebate form basically says they subtract the $10 coupon from the rebate amount.  So the rebate effectively excludes the amount you paid with coupon.
(Though, maybe if you used the $6 coupon instead, they wouldn't notice that; but since the rebate is max $10 (or $15 if you get the bigger size), it might not matter much.)

Instead of points I suppose I could use one of my P&G Olympic gift card rebates for this offer. Thanks OP!
Edit:  Didn't see the coupon in RP so I can't do the offer.  

I was planning to use by CVS ECBs but guess that is out as well...

ZenNUTS said:   
anonguy said:   Does this stuff work well? Reading about it seems to indicate it would take the full two weeks to notice any difference. Allergy season has been rough this year (started early) but wonder if just using generic antihistamines for a couple months would do about the same as having to buy this at full price for the season.
  I did some quick google search and found this study summary:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9847429 

​I use generic fluticasone (Flonase) and it works well for seasonal allergy which I started to get 3-4 years ago.  I only use it 2 months out of a year and it takes 3-4 days to be fully take effect but when it does, it works very well.  The above study says the active ingredient in rhinocort works slight better so I might just get it even though my current bottle of fluticasone probably will last me years.

I was prone to serious sinus infections, required large amounts of antibiotics and steroids to clear - latter can cause long term health issues. Since then, I have found a cheap, healthy alternative - sinus rinses - http://www.cvs.com/shop/health-medicine/cough-cold-flu/nasal-car...
The process can be a bit messy, feels a bit strange at first, but it has made a HUGE difference. Any time I feel congestion or sinus pressure coming on, I rinse my sinuses 1x or 2x per day, relief is almost immediate. Most drug stores have their own brand of both applicators and pre-measured, buffered sea salt packets, with deals during cold and allergy seasons. My ENT gives out free squirt bottle applicator starter packs, I find the neti pot to be more effective, easier to use.  

govenar said:   

Thanks for the tip. I was using the online desktop version and it didn't show up on that, but after I downloaded the CO51 app to my uPad mini it showed up just as you said and I was able to redeem for the $4. Interesting note on this redemption they made you scan a picture of the UPC symbol too (at least they did for me). I have never had that happen before.

Anyone receive confirmation of their rebate submission?

Also this deal is going live again this Sunday on 9/18/16: http://tryrhinocortfreerebate.com/

Help! I did not print the form early (thought had plenty of time and would do that when i'm ready to file the rebate) but now it's giving me the error when i tried to print the form. I even tried to down load the file first and then print, but still printed blank page with a title only. Does any one have the rebate form saved by any chance? Thanks so much!

UPDATE:  After hours of trying, uninstall and reinstall my printers, i finally was able to print the rebate form.  Thank you MrV for your kind help!  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017