• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I was at best buy today and I came across this bundle deal.  Regular $149.97, on sale for $49.99.  Nothing else is required to be purchased.  Limit 1 per order.Microsoft Office 365 Personal, Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 & Wireless Mouse Package

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
FYI - Office is subscription. 1 year only!

rated:
Thanks for adding that. It is still a better price than what you can get a regular 1 year subscription price without buying it with a computer and get the $20 discount that way. Plus you get the MS Mouse.

rated:
rsuaver said:   FYI - Office is subscription. 1 year only!
  and Personal Home license only.

rated:
I use the free Kingsoft Office and am quite pleased with it. Fully compatible with MS Office.
KingSoft Office

rated:
dont forget, you also get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage for free for 1 year.
that is a great deal.

each additional year should renew at similar price. i have 0365 regular and it is only $100/yr so it cant go higher than that. i can also share it with 5 computers/friends.

rated:
Most recently, for $99, you get Office 365 for up to 5 computers for the one year.  Plus the One Drive, etc.  

$20/computer for the year seems like a great deal.

rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   Most recently, for $99, you get Office 365 for up to 5 computers for the one year.  Plus the One Drive, etc.  

$20/computer for functionality you can easily get for free.  What an awesome deal. :-/

rated:
kenblakely said:   
FWjunkie2 said:   Most recently, for $99, you get Office 365 for up to 5 computers for the one year.  Plus the One Drive, etc.  

$20/computer for functionality you can easily get for free.  What an awesome deal. :-/

I hate to resurrect a dead thread AGAIN, but I hate to have it end on such an ignorant comment.

Remind me where you can get five terabytes of cloud storage for $99/year? Or Outlook, pretty much mandatory if you want to connect to an Exchange server and generally not available cheaply any other way? And let's face it, free office products are pretty far behind MS Office.

Even if you ignore everything else, that's 5x as much cloud storage as you get from Google for the same price. It's a great deal.

rated:
I think it also includes 60 minutes of free Skype calls each month.

rated:
miqie said:   I use the free Kingsoft Office and am quite pleased with it. Fully compatible with MS Office.
KingSoft Office 

Me too! The WPS is free and the functions fully compatible with Microsoft Office.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016