This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

54-Ct Charmin Ultra Strong or Ultra Soft Mega Roll Toilet Paper $35.97 at target.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

54-Ct Charmin Ultra Strong or Ultra Soft Mega Roll Toilet Paper
$35.97
http://www.target.com/p/charmin-ultra-soft-18-mega-roll/-/A-37216873 

Add QTY 3 into Cart
Apply Promo Code: CLEAN

Also available in Ultra Strong: http://www.target.com/p/charmin-ultra-strong-18-mega-roll/-/A-37... 
 

Member Summary

Charmin Ultra Strong or Ultra Soft Mega Roll Toilet Paper
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It was a nice deals. But now expired. Uff!!

wallsdanny (Aug. 22, 2016 @ 9:39a) |

Got the same with my Ultra Soft order! Total deal.

chrispitude (Aug. 22, 2016 @ 10:00a) |

Just checked my order from Target.com of the Ultra Strong, 5 of the 6 were the bonus 81 regular rolls pack. Woot!

mst3000 (Aug. 29, 2016 @ 1:01p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal! Comes out to 16.65 cents per "roll", if you're using their definition of a single roll as a unit of measurement against other Charmin UltraSoft/Strong deals. (15.82 cents with Redcard)

This is the same deal as in this thread from back in March - https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1482311/ 

Per this post https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1465755/?showmessage=19262399 here's the cents per sqft: 603 sqft * 3 = 1809, 3597/ 1809 = 1.99 cents/ sqft (Redcard 1.89). 

I reviewed other Charmin deals for UltraSoft/Strong on FatWallet over the last 6-12 months, this seems to be the lowest I've seen. In for 15 

Ever since they updated their website for more mobile friendly, I can barely use the site on a desktop now a days ... Slow loads.

I've been using this to determine when I buy TP. This does not meet the "stock up" price. Although it's pretty rare that I do see things hit the stock up price. But when it happens I back up the truck.

http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/toilet-paper-coupons

norman801 said:   I've been using this to determine when I buy TP. This does not meet the "stock up" price. Although it's pretty rare that I do see things hit the stock up price. But when it happens I back up the truck.

http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/toilet-paper-coupons

  I looked at your list. I noticed "Scott 1000" among the many entries. I recommend you do NOT back up the truck (or anything else) to that!

norman801 said:   I've been using this to determine when I buy TP. This does not meet the "stock up" price. Although it's pretty rare that I do see things hit the stock up price. But when it happens I back up the truck.

http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/toilet-paper-coupons

  
I'm not sure I've ever seen Charmin Ultra for 1 cent/sqft (I think you'd be hard pressed to find it for even 1.5). I think the stars would have to align to get that kind of deal (clearance, coupon, gift card, other special promotions, etc). No one said this was a once in a lifetime deal, but just the best deal I've seen in last year or so. 

The above post was me, I didn't realize I wasn't signed in.

UkeDoggie said:   
norman801 said:   I've been using this to determine when I buy TP. This does not meet the "stock up" price. Although it's pretty rare that I do see things hit the stock up price. But when it happens I back up the truck.

http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/toilet-paper-coupons
 

  I looked at your list. I noticed "Scott 1000" among the many entries. I recommend you do NOT back up the truck (or anything else) to that!

  I have never used Scott personally however my wife might use leaves before she uses Scott.  If we got it free she might use it as kindling.  Not knowing I pointed out a deal on it one time.  I have never mentioned it again.  LOL

I will however have to give green to norman for the new resource. 

mst3000 said:   Per this post https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1465755/?showmessage=19262399 here's the cents per sqft: 603 sqft * 3 = 1809, 3597/ 1809 = 1.99 cents/ sqft (Redcard 1.89). 
 


  Came here for TP math, was not disappointed 

I haven't found this size in the stores. It's small enough to fit on your tp holder and smaller than the mega size. Need to find a cheaper price.

The last two times I bought any TP (both were charmin ultra soft), I paid .016 per sq. ft. However, both times it was a $2 coupon on a $17 mega roll 18 pack. So, despite it being a great price, it wasn't a deal I could use to "stock up" since it was a one time coupon.

So, if you need TP, this is a good price...but don't have UPS load up your driveway/doorstep with boxes of it...

It's funny how the size of the roll and number of sheets have decreased throughout the years. In the 1970s, the number of sheets on a REGULAR roll was 500...

http://www.efoodsdirect.com/blog/get-it-before-its-gone-your-toi...

The local [SF Bay Area] FoodsCo had them last week 6 rolls for $3.99. Roughly the same price.

Last month they were $4.99 but a coupon dispenser nearby was offering $2.00 coupons bringing the price down to $2.99 for a six pack [or $27 for 54] and I stocked up then.

Luckily, I saved some of the coupons in my wallet and when they dropped down to $3.99 I bought as many more [at $18 for 54] as I had extra coupons for and I wish I had saved even more coupons!

I knew it was a good deal but didn't think it was good enough to warrant a posting on FW but, if any of you are interested, I'll keep my eye out and post it here the next time I see them at similar prices.

horspowr1001 said:   
mst3000 said:   Per this post https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1465755/?showmessage=19262399 here's the cents per sqft: 603 sqft * 3 = 1809, 3597/ 1809 = 1.99 cents/ sqft (Redcard 1.89). 

  Came here for TP math, was not disappointed 

  #TPMathFTW!

voyagerbob said:   It's funny how the size of the roll and number of sheets have decreased throughout the years. In the 1970s, the number of sheets on a REGULAR roll was 500...

http://www.efoodsdirect.com/blog/get-it-before-its-gone-your-toi...

 
It happens everywhere. This site tracks shrinking products in general: https://consumerist.com/category/grocery-shrink-ray/

Toilet paper itself keeps getting narrower. It used to be 4.5 inches wide...https://consumerist.com/2014/03/21/toilet-paper-started-out-4-5-...

mst3000 said:   
voyagerbob said:   It's funny how the size of the roll and number of sheets have decreased throughout the years. In the 1970s, the number of sheets on a REGULAR roll was 500...

http://www.efoodsdirect.com/blog/get-it-before-its-gone-your-toi...

 
It happens everywhere. This site tracks shrinking products in general: https://consumerist.com/category/grocery-shrink-ray/

Toilet paper itself keeps getting narrower. It used to be 4.5 inches wide...https://consumerist.com/2014/03/21/toilet-paper-started-out-4-5-inches-square/

  
This is fascinating. 

TP math! I love it! Real FatWallet folks...

i ordered ultra strong tissue and received today. it's actually mega rolls with extra sheets and equivalent to 81 regular rolls/per pack, although it says equal 72 regular rolls per pack online. final cost is $0.16 per regular roll. really a good deal. Thanks OP.

mst3000 said:   I reviewed other Charmin deals for UltraSoft/Strong on FatWallet over the last 6-12 months, this seems to be the lowest I've seen. In for 15 
 

Awww, what the heck. Me too!

CLEAN appears to be expired now.

It was a nice deals. But now expired. Uff!!

fatfatfatfatnow said:   i ordered ultra strong tissue and received today. it's actually mega rolls with extra sheets and equivalent to 81 regular rolls/per pack, although it says equal 72 regular rolls per pack online. final cost is $0.16 per regular roll. really a good deal. Thanks OP.
Got the same with my Ultra Soft order! Total deal.

chrispitude said:   
fatfatfatfatnow said:   i ordered ultra strong tissue and received today. it's actually mega rolls with extra sheets and equivalent to 81 regular rolls/per pack, although it says equal 72 regular rolls per pack online. final cost is $0.16 per regular roll. really a good deal. Thanks OP.
Got the same with my Ultra Soft order! Total deal.

  
Just checked my order from Target.com of the Ultra Strong, 5 of the 6 were the bonus 81 regular rolls pack. Woot!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017