• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

• 6% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item with no minimum purchase

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on August 15, 2016, and ends at 11:59PM PT on August 17, 2016.
Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer. Valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No offer on 2 acccts.  But already maxed out $500 each on both accts due to gold coin purchases.

Expect more bucks offers between now and 9/30 - end of qtr.

in being an eBay member for years...ive never gotten an offer by email

Luniz97 said:   in being an eBay member for years...ive never gotten an offer by email
 You won't get an actual email unless you sign up for their (somewhat annoying) promotional emails. Regardless, you'll see the offer in "my messages" if you're targeted and you check that with any frequency.

Hey I appreciate it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016