This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bath Towels are on closeout for $5.97 each (regular $16). Even better, they are also Buy One Get One Free! Discount automatically applies at checkout. That makes them just $3 each. Shipping is free if you add any beauty item to your purchase (prices start at $3

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/closeout-martha-stewart-colle...

Member Summary

towels
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I did, thanks

sartor (Aug. 16, 2016 @ 11:33a) |

Good, I did too. Mods are not very responsive today.

yoregano (Aug. 16, 2016 @ 11:54a) |

Price in store dropped ... Macy's offering an additional 40% that can be stacked with an extra 20% when using a Macy's c... (more)

agueye (Aug. 20, 2016 @ 12:50p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Max quantities of 12 per color per order. You're awesome OP, made two sep orders for 40 towels total and was able to use my Macy's card for an additional $10 off $30

What $3 beauty item did you find?  I see nothing under $5.
Thaniks.

Dilly101 said:   What $3 beauty item did you find?  I see nothing under $5.
Thaniks.

I personally just got the burt's bees lotion ($5). My shipping would have been $13, so I'm happy.

hmmm, they mention cotton a couple times, but usually if it's 100% cotton it'll say so. Anyone know for sure?

Annoying @#%#@%.  Add 4 bath towels, it gives you B1G1 free... add 4 bath towels and 2 hand towels... and it gives you ONE free bath towels and two free hand towels.  (ie. buy three bath, get one bath and two hand free).  Even if the 4 bath towels are added first, it still changes to charges you for the extra (3rd) bath towel and gives you the less expensive hand towel for free.

PS... the B1G1 offer reads like it's only good on bath towels, but works on hand towels and/or wash cloths too (yes, even without any bath towels in the bag.)

Will Macy allow you to abuse the free shipping offer at $99 with free returns? Meaning, order $100 worth for free shipping and just return $75 without getting prorated on shipping charges for the $25 that you kept? Kohls does allow you to do it, but not sure about Macys.

Laura Mercier Sharpener - Makeup - Beauty
Disclaimer
Found this pencil sharpener for $3; added it to my order and got free shipping.

is there free store pickup?

Also checked Ebates and not only got 6% cash back but I had a targeted offer: $5 back for spending $25 or more at Macy's

Here are beauty products starting at $3.00 to get free shipping
http://www1.macys.com/shop/beauty-under-25/Pageindex,Productsper...

What a horrendous shopping trip I had, but in the end, I ordered Six 27x52, in 3 colors, a pencil sharpener, (thank you Dilly) for $22.37. Thank you Op!

$10 off $30 with Macy's card. Do you have a link for this? Thanks!

Be careful. These are buy one get one free, but if you buy 4 towels and 4 washcloths, you will get the 4 washcloths free. I placed a very large order, but I will be refusing the entire order because of the crooked way the promotion was applied.

Not impressed with reviews. Hems unraveling and colors fading. No thanks.

jschuman said:   Will Macy allow you to abuse the free shipping offer at $99 with free returns? Meaning, order $100 worth for free shipping and just return $75 without getting prorated on shipping charges for the $25 that you kept? Kohls does allow you to do it, but not sure about Macys

yup.  I've done it several times (but I always make sure to order 1 item to take it over $100 no matter how far away I am - thus only returning 1 item ever).

6% back thru ebates. I also received an ebates special offer of $5 back with $25 or more purchase YMMV.

don't see any more Buy 1 Get 1 Free..

po90260 said:   is there free store pickup?
  Yes, to avoid shipping charges.. Is there in store pickup??
thanks!

UPDATE: Yes, apparently there IS.. Look for the little box in upper right to select your store..

OK, so there is that, but when I went to check out:
1) it didn't show that I was picking it up, kept in the Shipping cost.
2) NO 2 FOR ONE 
I think this deal is dead

When a deal is dead, click the "mark as expired" link in first post to alert the mod to move the thread to Expired Deals.

yoregano said:   When a deal is dead, click the "mark as expired" link in first post to alert the mod to move the thread to Expired Deals.
  I did, thanks

sartor said:   
yoregano said:   When a deal is dead, click the "mark as expired" link in first post to alert the mod to move the thread to Expired Deals.
  I did, thanks

Good, I did too. Mods are not very responsive today.

Price in store dropped ... Macy's offering an additional 40% that can be stacked with an extra 20% when using a Macy's charge or extra 15% with any credit card .Just purchased 6 bath towels for $2.44 each

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017