This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
use coupons CART30, RMN25 and TWENTY. Add items to cart, replicate cart in three different tabs and then apply the above coupons in each one of them.

Amazon Echo - $104 http://www.brookstone.com/amazon-echo/307738p.html

Add 2x of the Fitbit Flex - $85 http://www.brookstone.com/fitbit-flex-wireless-fitness-sleep-wri...

Member Summary

echo
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What browser? Not having any luck adding multiple coupons.

-Tri

Tri said:   What browser? Not having any luck adding multiple coupons.

-Tri

You're not following instructions in OP, I was able to get the price to $104.99, haven't checked out though.

"Add items to cart, replicate cart in three different tabs and then apply the above coupons in each one of them."

Just worked for me, I used Chrome and did the following:

I clicked on the echo link in new window, and fitbit in two new windows (ctrl+left click). I searched for echo on the echo page and searched for the fitbits on the fitbit pages. I added them to my cart on each individual tab. Then I went to my cart on each tab and entered a promo code on each. I removed the fitbits and I got the 104 price. Tax took it to 114.

The Echo is now listed as out of stock, and the fitbit says that discounts don't apply.

I think it's safe to say this is dead.

Expired. I got the 104 price but waited too long to check out. No longer available and not eligible for discounts

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016