Voting History
rated:

iOttie Smartphone Car Mount $12.89 at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

iOttie Smartphone Car Mount
$12.89
https://www.amazon.com/iOttie-Holder-Cradle-iPhone-Smartphones/dp/B017HME9AU

Amazon has the iOttie Smartphone Car Mount on sale for $12.89. Shipping is free for Prime members or on orders over $49. 
  • Easy One touch mounting system locks and releases the Device with just One simple touch
  • Universal, fits all smartphones and their Cases (such as OtterBox, Incipio) from 2.3 to 3.5 inches wide
  • Cradle rotates at the swivel Ball 360 degree for optimal viewing angles
  • CD slot connection can be easily installed onto vehicle's CD slot. Locks in place using provided lever for a secure fit
  • In case of unstable fit, please use the included plastic bracket for proper mounting.  

This is a #1 Best Seller in GPS Vehicle Mounts on Amazon. Highly rated with 496 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Vent mount 

dash mount 

all at lowest ever prices, and the best product out there.

i want something to stick out of cup holder, stable

slloww said:   i want something to stick out of cup holder, stable
  These CD player mounts are quite stable. (Plus I have a much better chance of wanting to use my cupholder than my CD player.)

I tried a CD player but it depends on the car. In my case, I could not get it properly mounted.

Eh, nevermind.. Was thinking it was the regular Easy One touch, but it's the mini CD or vent mount.  Boo to OP for incorrect / limited information in titles / header.

Danzilla said:   Eh, nevermind.. Was thinking it was the regular Easy One touch, but it's the mini CD or vent mount.  Boo to OP for incorrect / limited information in titles / header.
As mentioned in the first post:
serenity22 said:   Vent mount 

dash mount 

all at lowest ever prices, and the best product out there.

It is $19.95 now?

chailei321 said:   It is $19.95 now?
  Must have been one day deal. I'm seeing $19.95 now also. Looks like a decent mount though.

No instructions. Can't fit my iPhone 6+ nothing expands to allow it to fit.

Car Mount TechMatte MagGrip CD Slot Magnetic Universal Car Mount Holder for Smartphones including iPhone 6, 6S, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, and OnePlus 3 - Black
Disclaimer
marryrose said:   No instructions. Can't fit my iPhone 6+ nothing expands to allow it to fit.
  If your phone cannot fit those mounts, I'm a big fan of the magnetic mounts.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V54LQO4/
I have one one linked here (CD mount) and use it on my Galaxy Note 3 (which is even bigger than an iPhone 6+).
They also exist in vent mount or dash mount.
Size is irrelevant, really. You need to either slip the metal plate in your case (if you use one, as I do) or stick a metal disk (included) in the back of your phone.
Just being able to stick your phone on and off so easily is extremely convenient.
I've had it for close to a year and it works as well as when I got it.

Iceaug said:   
chailei321 said:   It is $19.95 now?
  Must have been one day deal. I'm seeing $19.95 now also. Looks like a decent mount though.

When a deal is dead, click the "mark as expired" link in the first post to alert FW to move the thread into Expired Deals..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017