Stauffer s Coupons
Disclaimer
https://www.hopster.com/partners/705/stauffer-s-coupons

.55/1 does not double

can also unlock $1/2

2 prints each

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Was looking for something else, and saw this, how did I miss this? I don't know if available when you posted, but there's 75 off a 14 oz or larger bag of ginger snaps too.

My Dollar Tree stopped carrying these , but the new SuperG IGA store has them, same price as Dollar Tree.

SweetClover said:   Was looking for something else, and saw this, how did I miss this? I don't know if available when you posted, but there's 75 off a 14 oz or larger bag of ginger snaps too.

There's a $1/2 e-coupon for these at Shoprite (also apple or lemon snaps). The 75c coupon apparently does double despite what it says, and some SR's have them for $1.99, which would make them free. Sadly, my store is $2.19.

billrubin said:   
SweetClover said:   Was looking for something else, and saw this, how did I miss this? I don't know if available when you posted, but there's 75 off a 14 oz or larger bag of ginger snaps too.

There's a $1/2 e-coupon for these at Shoprite (also apple or lemon snaps). The 75c coupon apparently does double despite what it says, and some SR's have them for $1.99, which would make them free. Sadly, my store is $2.19.

They are $2.19 at the DE Kenney Family SR's too (Regular price at IGA is $1.99). I wonder if the 55 doubles as well? SR's sale price on the animal crackers is the same as the SuperG IGA's regular price. But if it doubles, it would make these 89 a bag. I guess I'll see what tomorrow's IGA ad has for sale, they tend to have sales timed with available coupons, so maybe they'll be in the new ad.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017