LG G Pad II F V495 8" HD 16GB 4G LTE Wi-Fi, Android GSM AT&T Unlocked Tablet NW $89.99 at ebay.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

LG G Pad II F V495 8" HD 16GB 4G LTE Wi-Fi, Android GSM AT&T Unlocked Tablet NW $89.99 at ebay.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

LG G Pad II F V495 8" HD 16GB 4G LTE Wi-Fi, Android GSM AT&T Unlocked Tablet NW
$89.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-G-Pad-II-F-V495-8-HD-16GB-4G-LTE-Wi-Fi-Android-GSM-AT-T-Unlocked-Tablet-NW-/172175825489

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No band 12 for T-Mobile, not a big issue for me for the next year or so, so I that isn't a problem for myself.

Bought a 7" G Pad from the same seller a a year and a half ago, came in great condition (was advertised as not new). Definitely in for one of these, the old one got dropped a couple of months ago.

If it was like a phablet like making call and data accessing it would have been wonderful. It is worth for the value for some fun to play and browsing with big screen compared to small phones.

roll those dice with this seller, 

*** Its new....its not new......

eBay-New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store,

Him "new" - May or may  not come in original box (or the original box may not be in excellent condition)- Has been turned on for unlocking- Excellent condition, however, minor blemishes and finger print can be expected due to handling and unlocking.

*** It has warranty....it has no warranty........

Restocking will be applied to any item that is used and returned. The item comes with factory warranty so in any case if the item is defective, it will be replaced by LG and under its warranty term.

We do not advertise our items with factory warranty because:
We sell to almost anyone, anywhere in the world; most of the brands do not honor warranty if the item was not purchase from their store in that country.
Most of our items are unbranded items and that means they don't have any service carrier logo on them and therefore they are considered as International version which the factory doesn't honor warranty.
Some items are very old models and they are discontinued models, we buy them as liquidation lot and they don't come with factory warranty.

It would probably be helpful to note that these have 1 GB RAM. Unless you're not really going to be using it much, I would advise getting one with at least 1.5 GB RAM, preferably 2 GB RAM, like the newer version of this (e.g. G Pad X, V521 for T-Mobile).

Sept1967 said:   roll those dice with this seller, 

*** Its new....its not new......

eBay -New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store,

Him "new" - May or may  not come in original box (or the original box may not be in excellent condition)- Has been turned on for unlocking- Excellent condition, however, minor blemishes and finger print can be expected due to handling and unlocking.

Note that they have an almost identical listing for $5 less but condition is listed as Refurb.

I have one of these from ATT themselves - they offered it for free as long as you maintain ($10) a 2 year data plan  access to my shared data, I have to use 4G LTE data anyway on this one - so it does not really matter. - Although I'm considering putting this device on my Freedom Pop account once the ATT contract is met.

However - this tablet is a little bit slow - I think it is due to the 1 GB ram limit - and these days you need some more RAM for applications that demand a lot.

Note also that if it is attached to ATT - it received an update to Android 6 OTA originally 5.1.

using Viber or Google voice gives this tablet voice capability.

looks like a good deal. seller also has a high trust rating on eBay.

does this work on verizon?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017