• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

1600-PSI 1.2-GPM for efficient cleaning of residential areas
Powerful 13 Amp electric motor
Compact, lightweight design
Rugged roll-cage frame design protects the motor housing and stays upright; no tipping
20 ft. non-marring high pressure hose will not leave scuffs on the job
1 qt. on-board detergent tank for hassle-free cleaning
Professional metal spray wand with quick-connect coupler for easy nozzle changes
On-board accessory storage for user convenience
Includes 3 quick-connect nozzles (15 Degree, soap and turbo) for cleaning a variety of surfaces
Choose the best nozzle that fits your pressure washer needs:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought a reconditioned Ryobi pressure washer from Home Depot recently. When I opened the box, what I got was a dirty, used pressure washer with corrosion on the exchangeable pressure nozzles. I don't know who does the "reconditioning", but the one I received was returned immediately. Check out the reviews on google. "ryobi pressure washer" and "home depot". You may get lucky and receive one that is good cosmetically, but I just have a problem with them selling even one reconditioned pressure washer that looks like I got it at a garage sale. YMMV.

Got my upright reconed 1700 psi Ryobi from Amazon and it was great - clean as factory and still working. Was around 95 bucks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016